We have a private server we need to 10 man within GC

turnbullTeRRoR

Assuming peeps don't know how 10 man works- we get 10 members in (maybe some regular non members to fill if needed) we all knife untill last 2 are standing then they pick teams and play.

Also everyone needs to use the GC ventrilo server so you can "dead talk"

Would love to do this. I do it with some other friends but I only know 2 or 3 players everytime. Would be fun to run some.

or we could actually form teams don't know if we have the time and coordination for that but its an idea.

• Like 1

Biggs likes it. So I vote no. But if Biggs did NOT like the idea, I would have been able to say I liked it. However that didn't happen did it? Nice going Biggs.

Shaftiel

I said it sounds fun, didn't say that I liked the idea.

Biggs likes it. So I vote no. But if Biggs did NOT like the idea, I would have been able to say I liked it. However that didn't happen did it? Nice going Biggs.

Shaftiel

I said it sounds fun, didn't say that I liked the idea.

I have no idea what you are saying. Your words... they are like sharp stones pelting my brain.

Shaftiel

GC Alumni
(edited)

I would target saturday a hour and a half before customs begin as an ideal time to do this. HOLLA IF YOU'RE DOWN FOR IT

and i would add that if we have to many peeps the extras could take on A death match server challenge

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR