GC 10 man 5vs5 captains choice this Saturday details-inside!

turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

This Saturday April 6th. Providing enough of a turn out we will run a 10 man on the GC private server.

Here is the proposed schedule and format.

6:45- 7:00pm eastern we meet in the GC- Death Match server for a quick map to decide team captains. Top 2 scorers.

We move to GC private server and vote on a map

Top scorer picks first player or starting side.

We then play a standard scrim set up 16 to win 15 to tie.

Everyone should use GC's ventrilo so dead talk can be used ( 2 different lobbies in vent)

That is option 1. Option 2 is meet in the Private server and knife( to decide captains) untill 2 standing with winner of last 2 standing picking either side or player first after map vote.

Lets do this.

also open to as long as there are no objections to non member regulars playing if not enough GC present.

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

See Cat. See how Cat thinks he will be in charge. Look at the silly Cat. Just look at it. Sometimes you just have to look at it. Silly Cat.

Here should be an angry image telling Mr. Shaftiel how bad he is. Instead, I pretend that he is crazy old man.

so you're saying that you pretend your pretend picture is something else? is this open to everyone I want to imagine its a kitten going raawr K?

Picture is so complex I don't have vocabulary good enough to express it in words.

if

so you're saying that you pretend your pretend picture is something else? is this open to everyone I want to imagine its a kitten going raawr K?

Picture is so complex I don't have vocabulary Bad enough to express it in words.

Fixed it for you

I see what you did there. :)

if

Picture is so complex I don't have vocabulary Bad enough to express it in words.

Fixed it for you

I see what you did there. :)

GC Alumni
(edited)

Hoping for some more interest here. I hope we got season on the private server cuz dagnabbit if I get a captain spot I'm going for season :P

Also would be open to 6 on 6 or greater given a big turnout? or sticking with 5 v 5?

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

I've been out of the CS world for a few months due to planetside 2. I'll see what I can do and I might be able to make it Saturday.

This sorta reminds me of the MCC. I tried to revive that once, but it never took off. Didn't we have like 10 teams of 5 and then setup a bracket?

I should say something about impatience of some members, but I won't. GG. Draw game is good for moral and motivation for future games. :)

Man I was drunk))))

I figured you were drunk. I wanted to eat my dinner and spectate but you kept telling me to join a team, so I left.