Chick's Mall Opening (Soon)

chick82

Okay,

I built a mall & I'm adding shops where you can buy just about anything you want. From armor & weapons to milk & cookies. There will premium items in this mall BUT Here's the deal:

Everyone will have trust in the mall & an honest system is in place

Since I really don't want to have to deal with building an elaborate plan for my shop like biggs did for his mainly because he just sells potions (we will not so go buy from him!) the mall would look really weird and strange.

SO, signs will be posted on what all items cost i.e. 2 leather for a painting or maybe 2 wheat for a loaf of bread (not actual prices just using examples). I will be keeping an inventory list, so if things get sold & the register chest doesn't balance then everyone's trust will be taken away, or if we know who did it then just that person.

Basically it's the honor system, just be fair & if you can't afford it just hit me up when you are on we have Chick's Credit Cards available at the information/service desk.

We also have shows at the center mall, & all rides on the Minecart Track are (1 Gunpowder)

P.S. Spongebob Theme Park coming (June 2013)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next to Chick's Mall.

• Like 2

(edited)

I recommend not giving Creeper and his buddies trust...as they steal everything

Not really a fair assessment. ..yes I know they are a little peculiar but I have done successful trades with them. Also singling people out won't go well.

Edited by Avengers

True but once they know how to follow server rules, I would avoid it for now. We've already had issues in the past with them destroying or taking things that don't belong to them. Chick doesn't know about their history so I'm just being informative.

Okay,

I built a mall

I built a mall

I built a mall

I built.

I.

Feh. :mad:

Im sorry CORRECTION: Chick & Baloosh built a mall with some minor help from Biggs & Walkingcat. But yes without Baloosh's help I would probably have given up LOL.

• Like 1