Gummy Has A Couple of Questions?????

GummyBear

(edited)

I am not sure but it is a couple of things that i have questions on. First the map that goes to the third story and chargers charge humans from the third story do not die why is that. If on one of the maps you get charged out of the map where its a slight fall they die i believe it is Dunno the map its the one with the ladder where you climb up and there is a charger. Waiting to charge. Two if you suicide a charger when you know they are going to die anyways is this still bannable. Never done it but it has been done to me several times and they say that they shot the charger mid air. i call shannanogans

Edited by UnknownPerson

If you mean the 2nd level of the map with the trucks then there is no ladder and you wont die even if the survivors shot the charger but the level with the ladder is like the 3rd level with a death charge spot that you will die even if they dont shoot the charger. you can stand on the barrel to the side if you want to stop the charger without shooting him but it doesnt matter anyway because you wont die from just the second level. the level with the containers is different though you can survive but you have to run all the way back.