I'm not dead... Yet.

Cinkadeus

Sorry I've been absent a while now. Didn't want to vanish without giving a heads up like so many have done before. Baseball season was winding down and I'm the park's webmaster, a head coach, and an assistant coach on another team, Plus, my company is upgrading their enterprise system from Oracle JD Edwards 8.98 to 9.10. And last week, I was made media director of my church. So I've been super busy. Oh, and Saturday my oldest son made the All-Star team so my baseball season isn't over yet.

I've been having to use my L4D2 time making slides, admining websites, and prepping an all-star team.

I really miss you guys and I hope to be back in the server regularly again before too long. If I do come in, it will be only for a map or so.

-Cink (still not an admin)

Sorry I've been absent a while now. Didn't want to vanish without giving a heads up like so many have done before. Baseball season was winding down and I'm the park's webmaster, a head coach, and an assistant coach on another team, Plus, my company is upgrading their enterprise system from Oracle JD Edwards 8.98 to 9.10. And last week, I was made media director of my church. So I've been super busy. Oh, and Saturday my oldest son made the All-Star team so my baseball season isn't over yet.

I've been having to use my L4D2 time making slides, admining websites, and prepping an all-star team.

I really miss you guys and I hope to be back in the server regularly again before too long. If I do come in, it will be only for a map or so.

-Cink (still not an admin)

Hope to see you ingame again soon. Everyone's been missing their favorite admin. And congrats to your son for making the All-Star team (i don't know anything about baseball, but i assume it's a nice achievement)

Cink, admin for the real world.

Cink, the baseball admin.

Cink, when he's not an admin in L4D he's and admin to yo kidz.

i don't know anything about baseball, but i assume it's a nice achievement

Don't worry everyone, I will explain this for TheDude. All-stars are the best players from different teams combined in to one team. This would be like all your best waffle and chocolate makers getting together to make something.

• Like 3

i don't know anything about baseball, but i assume it's a nice achievement

Don't worry everyone, I will explain this for TheDude. All-stars are the best players from different teams combined in to one team. This would be like all your best waffle and chocolate makers getting together to make something.

lololol now im hungry

Its like a baseball team of General if General played baseball... Which he can't, because you can't be that good at a video game AND that good at something physical.

But yeah, 10 kids selected from 3 separate teams to make one uber team. Only 2 made it off my kid's team. It kinda sucks that first week as a coach because you have to tell all the other kids they didn't make the cut.