Can't connect to server

MrBojangles

Hey, i tried to connect to the server this afternoon and I got the following message in console:

Connecting to public(216.52.148.77:27015)

Sending UDP connect to public IP 216.52.148.77:27015

Invalid host version, expecting 2123, got 2122

BinkOpen( c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\media\l4d2_background01.bik

I know that valve patched the game today, so I'm wondering if that's the problem and the server hasn't caught up yet. Anyone else having this problem or know a way to fix it?

Thanks.

(edited)

I am having the same problem the only people playing are T-10 and oops_ur dead there is a way to fix it jackie has to come and manually update the thing that is what was done last time and then restart steam. Maestro always gets mad when this happens.

Edited by UnknownPerson

NFo pushes updates to the server when it is empty, but generally when there's an update, there are many servers needing to be updated. As far as I know, Jackie doesn't control when this happens. So don't ask him to update the server, hah!

• Like 1

NFo pushes updates to the server when it is empty, but generally when there's an update, there are many servers needing to be updated. As far as I know, Jackie doesn't control when this happens. So don't ask him to update the server, hah!

• Like 1

i don't get it, when will you be updating it jack?