sadface.jpg

oakgyrl510

I would honestly be up for it. I always play by the rules and I tend to try and enforce them when possible, even on Jackie when he's in "car mode". Only problem is that My late night of playing is tentative as I'm in the process of finding a new full-time job. But I would gladly step in if the help is really needed, and I had support from admins.

There's already a hierarchy set in place, with the next step up above contributor being server admin. Don't see why we would add in some sort of midway point between the two, not really seeing any point there. Anyone that can be trusted with the sm_kick and sm_ban command is probably also trustworthy enough to be a server admin, IMO.

If the community feels there is a serious need for more admins, well I guess it's time to ask "Hmm, I wonder where admins come from?"

well i don't believe there should be a thing just below admins that can insta kick

when i kick somebody i

a) warn them twice

b)tell other players what hes doing wrong

c) start a votekick and remind people that hes ignoring the rules and hurting the team

this way nobody can comeback and say oh hes abusing kick privileges etc and i wont have to provide proof.

the team will always rally behind you if you are kicking for the right reasons

(edited)

If any of those above non-admins will ever apply for the admining position, I will definitely look through this thread and base my decision upon it. :D

GLHFKBYETHX

Some nice cat food and you've got your first admin vote

Edited by TheDude
  • Like 1

If any of those above non-admins will ever apply for the admining position, I will definitely look through this thread and base my decision upon it. :D

GLHFKBYETHX

Some nice cat food and you've got your first admin vote

Incorruptible