What to do when valve breaks everything?

MPG1770

GC Server Admin

Found my old Unreal Tournament 2003 discs - amazing, they still work and run, but got bored 5mins in.

Splinter Cell Conviction - can't be bothered with it again - only took 9hrs to complete entire game.

Dead Island - too many drawers, doors, cupboards, bags and other crap to go through - not going to bother installing/downloading more crappy updates that ain't going to work properly.

Having got my old drives back from my dead computer, I managed to salvage some files, but lost 400hrs of music and video production.

Going to compose a 1 act comedy zombie opera instead.

• Like 1

Dead Island - too many drawers, doors, cupboards, bags and other crap to go through - not going to bother installing/downloading more crappy updates that ain't going to work properly.

if you play with yuri and i, you can have fun by hearing her screams

GC Server Admin

I'm sure Yuri will visit again sometime in l4d, but until then I can listen to her screams elsewhere when I'm feeling nostalgic or troll Defiant when he's around, he can almost reach those high Yuri pitches when he's excited.

Actually DI, although is broken comparing to l4d2 and the game movement/kicking and such, it can be pretty cool, especially with right people. You can have yuri screaming or screaming yuri while she's near grenade(s) or propane tanks