GC Fantasy Football 2013 - Polls and Sign-up

Flitterkill

GC Fantasy Football 2013  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i changed the league i made to 12. last two spots up for grabs, gogogogogo

Why don't we have two leagues of 8 instead of one of 12? Thought this was the plan from the start in the event we had a lot of interest..

I don't mind doing 2 leagues. I want everyone who wants to be in to be in. I prefer 10 team league but I'm all for 8 if its for the greater good. I cannot commish two leagues however, and until someone picks up the ball for league 2 and sets it up, We're not gonna be able to divvy it appropriately.

Scarcity of talent is what makes FF enjoyable...

Not when one of your 3 decent players gets hurt, and you're now down to third string backs on the waiver wire. I was in a 10 team PPR league last year, and the injuries to Percy Harvin and Darren Sproles sunk my season (plus Stafford sucking big ones, grumble grumble...)

Maybe we can get enough people for two 10's? if not, two leagues of 8 are the way to go. As I said before, I'll volunteer to switch to the newly opening league. Not sure I can be commish though.

As it's set right now, the draft is a week from tomorrow, so we probably need to get this sorted asap.

Happens to everyone, just a part of the fun of managing through it. I rarely play in a league of less than 12 teams, as all of the teams start looking pretty much the same. (also, were you really surprised that Harvin got hurt?)

Edited by Lookback

Is anyone taking the reigns on the second league? I have never run one before, and have a little one on the way during the season, so I wouldn't be able to play full time babysitter on this. Otherwise I'm willing to get #2 going and drop my spot in the current one.

I also really wish the draft was next week instead of Wednesday.