The next update

shift

Not sure if anyone was tracking this, but it looks like the silencer is finaly coming out: https://twitter.com/...704260630589441

Also, there is speculation on an item shop being implemeted. Possibly new skins and camos? https://twitter.com/...017565929082880

There's a lot of chatter happening right now. Some people are angry, others are excited, but no one knows exactly the full exctent of the update until it comes out.

I saw someone playing today and they linked to a guys inventory. He had CS:GO Keys and weapon packs that could have camo and new weapons. Basically same thing as the Mann Co. Store, but for CS:GO

I would actually play CSGO again if they added item drops, because I'm a sucker.

Maybe the flashlight will be an item in the shop and I can spend $19.99 to get one!

Flash light is available for CSGO, I think there is a command or plugin to enable it on a server. I played on few servers which happened to have it enabled. I remember mookie mentioned that the flash light command/plugin has some problems and may cause server crash.

And what do mean by "item drops"?

I would actually play CSGO again if they added item drops, because I'm a sucker.

Maybe the flashlight will be an item in the shop and I can spend $19.99 to get one!

Flash light is available for CSGO, I think there is a command or plugin to enable it on a server. I played on few servers which happened to have it enabled. I remember mookie mentioned that the flash light command/plugin has some problems and may cause server crash.

And what do mean by "item drops"?

Item drops like Team Fortress 2. Instead of guns and hats you could get cosmetic things like camouflage patterns and... hats helmets.

Thank god they're bringing sexy back with the USP and the classic M4A1.

**** the P2000.

What's the select load out thing?

It's for what weapons you want to appear in the buy menu I assume. The blue/orange check marks are for CT/T (obviously). Still dunno though, but that would be my best guess.

(edited)

Thank god they're bringing sexy back with the USP and the classic M4A1.

**** the P2000.

What's the select load out thing?

It's for what weapons you want to appear in the buy menu I assume. The blue/orange check marks are for CT/T (obviously). Still dunno though, but that would be my best guess.

Maybe they are adding even more guns and you are going to have to select the loadout and then you can also change the camo of the gun from that screen. That is my best guess for that from all the stuff I have seen so far

csgoskins.jpg

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/08/13/crate-expectations-cs-go-getting-tf2-style-drops/#more-164277

Edited by MaRvIn

This is looking....... interesting weapons lock boxes and keys....... whu?

so are they gonna give the p2000 a boost for unsilenced.....cuz if you detract from that gun anymore I'mm kill Lunk in CMM for not buying p250's first round......

ps. Lunk refuses to buy p250 first round........ refuse to buy SMG second round after win but buys p250....... oh the strategist!

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR
  • Like 1

This is looking....... interesting weapons lock boxes and keys....... whu?

so are they gonna give the p2000 a boost for unsilenced.....cuz if you detract from that gun anymore I'mm kill Lunk in CMM for not buying p250's first round......

ps. Lunk refuses to buy p250 first round........ refuse to buy SMG second round after win but buys p250....... oh the strategist!

That is the why Lunk is such a high rank, he knows how to play. Plus his main gun when I am in a game with him is Bizon....

p2000 is awful. I have been watching several of the ESEA competitive matches and most all of them buy p250s over the p2000 and some even buy it over the glock. After watching those matches it tells you how broken the starting pistols are because every match I have watched the terrorists basically win 3-0 every time until CTs can buy guns.

p2000 is good in long range.

101-120 damage with head shot to no helmet enemy.

50-60 damage with head shot to armored enemy.

Recoil is quiet strong for the pistol, meaning spraying is bad idea.

My 1st round buy:

-P2000, HE Grenade, Defuse Kit.

-Glock, Armor.

It can be different if 1st round strat is not default.

p250 is still far superior to the silenced USP, also is very limited with just 12/24 in ammo.

The silenced m4 was effective in scrims (but no advantage over the other one), forces you to be so conscious of wasting ammo though.

Pub got a little out of hand, almost every single person joined T, and I even had to warn people several times to stop stacking just to get a silencer.

The market and "gun skin" adds are actually pretty fun and doesn't ruin gameplay. (smart move by Valve and will generate a ton of cash with everyone buying keys to unlock their goodies) - Hopefully they are generous with all the drops. We got 3 drops at the end of a scrim last night.