NFL Week 6 Open Thread

Flitterkill

Gronk really needs to be gronkening.

My TE plan for fantasy was to, you know, get by with whatever until Gronk came back. Never thought it would be half the fantasy season, or more.

So, logically, I grabbed whatever else I could. Well well... the NY football Giants have used the TE in their offense quite a bit. I'll grab him...

Hooray. Week one is a success. Good NY football Giant TE. Have a cookie.

Oh no. The NY football Giants offensive line is really bad... What's this? You're going to start using the TE as a blocker exclusively while you continue to suck more and more week after week... No, please, don't do that...

That's some quality tight ending there. On the plus side I finally cut my losses *before* Thursday's 0.00 performance.

Because, you know... Gronk is back!

Hello Brent Celek (Phi). :(

Looks like Team FK caught the injury bug I had last year. Condolences.

On another note, I'm still waiting for my top pick (Martin) to start producing as such. Here's hoping the Iggles D is the right prescription.

GC Board Member

But wait! There's more!

My WR were Julio Jones, Cobb, and then whoever. The whoevers are either bye or getting worse and worse. Julio is gone for the season and Cobb was carted off before the end of the first half.

KC wins with a QB that doesn't throw or run for a single TD.

But their defense rocks a 26 point day.

And AP doesn't go hulk-mode at all. A bland 8 points.

What a waste...

• Like 1

My WR were Julio Jones, Cobb, and then whoever. The whoevers are either bye or getting worse and worse. Julio is gone for the season and Cobb was carted off before the end of the first half.

Yep. Sounds like our teams are pretty similar. This is going to be a fun rest of the season...

also I watch the panthers D give my points away when they put the back ups in for the last drive and gave up a TD = 10 for the Vikes..... I was like no!!! remove the offense. Leave the Def in!!!!!!!! also AD or AP whatever you prefer had 60 31 of those were from one run with all for D linemen resting and the scrubs in.

I have a 23 point lead on pronoucemyname ( and I had two players get me goose eggs) but they way league #2 has been going for me R. Wayne will get at least 24 points and I'll lose again! Grab some popcorn and see if it happens tomorrow night !

I can only hope. My team in league #2 is a wreck. Complete opposite of my team in league #1.

lol TBT'sTBullsofTB beat me by just 1.48 pts.....SO MAD!!!

DUDE THEY STAT CORRECTED AND FLIPPED OUR SCORES!!!!!!! whos mad now? THIS GUY

what tha flipper..... they dont even show corrections under stat corrections......gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I now sit with the 4th highest point total and the 2nd worst scored agianst total. My match ups are the SUXORS

EDIT: Ok so they had Sproles credited for a lost fumble but they have overturned that thus giving Fenix 2 points for the win. RAGE OUT- Its a new week

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

lol TBT'sTBullsofTB beat me by just 1.48 pts.....SO MAD!!!

DUDE THEY STAT CORRECTED AND FLIPPED OUR SCORES!!!!!!! whos mad now? THIS GUY

what tha flipper..... they dont even show corrections under stat corrections......gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I now sit with the 4th highest point total and the 2nd worst scored agianst total. My match ups are the SUXORS

EDIT: Ok so they had Sproles credited for a lost fumble but they have overturned that thus giving Fenix 2 points for the win. RAGE OUT- Its a new week

lol...your score never changed but mine did! now I beat you by 1 point!

This weekend made me question (once again) why I torture myself playing fantasy football. Absolutely infuriating.

On top of it all, the Colts coaches just turned in the single worst coaching job top to bottom that I have witnessed since the Jim Caldwell Era. Not a good weekend.