Got A Free Mouse Today

JackieChan

That was unexpected... UPS rolls up at 6:15 and drops off a package. I see the bottom of the box as I pick it up and it says it's for me. I turn it over and it's from Steelseries.

20131015_182510.jpg

Got this sucker for already knowing about Steelseries products when I took some 10 minute course online for Best Buy and filled out some details and a month later they send this 60 dollar sucker to me. Looking forward to trying this out sometime and having to get used to yet another mouse.

Cool, congratulations! Now click your way into that thread in the board room?

Zing!

And a double whammy--turns out in the fine-print that BestBuy automatically deducted the cost of the mouse from your last paycheck.

• Like 1

I loved (past tense) the G500. Posted a review on the forums in the tech section a few years back.

However, it turns out there is a problem with them. The button switches for M1 and M2. The quality is suspect. It took a few years for me but mine is tanking now. Phantom double clicking when wanting just a single click. Boo.

I loved (past tense) the G500. Posted a review on the forums in the tech section a few years back.

However, it turns out there is a problem with them. The button switches for M1 and M2. The quality is suspect. It took a few years for me but mine is tanking now. Phantom double clicking when wanting just a single click. Boo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *runs home to check on beloved G500*