Server down in a few hours...

Flitterkill

"Between 1am and 8am CDT on October 17, we will be losslessly moving all customers off of the machine currently hosting your VDS, to other machines in this location. We are doing this in order to decommission this old machine, which has reached the end of its useful life because it is no longer acceptably fast or power-efficient.

At some point in this maintenance window, you will see your VDS go offline for a period of time as it is moved. The amount of time will depend on how much hard drive space you have used, from as little as 15 minutes to as much as a couple of hours."

I demand a refund of the money I spent to play here, so lets see we'll just say it's a loss of 3 hours... So there are 8,766 hours in a year and I can't play for 3 of those and @ $15 a year....

It looks like I should be getting $0.005 back. I only accept cash.

Thank you.

• Like 5

I demand a refund of the money I spent to play here, so lets see we'll just say it's a loss of 3 hours... So there are 8,766 hours in a year and I can't play for 3 of those and @ $15 a year....

It looks like I should be getting $0.005 back. I only accept cash.

Thank you.

You mean you only accept coin...in fact there's that one nickel outside on the street floor right now.

• Like 1

(edited)

Calm down. Very rare. Take a deep breath and go outside, clean your room, do something more useful than sitting in front of your computer.

Shaftiel

hmmm. well not all of us have the lavish wonderful outside life you do Shaft.

Can't say I'm in the boat but on behalf of them. I stamp:

l4sq.png

Edited by Soap