Map cycle vote update! Your input matters!

turnbullTeRRoR

I'm thinking we will mix the map cycle up every 2-3 months base on input from memebers and regulars to the server. If there are maps you don't like and maps you'd like to play more here is your chance to make a difference!

Current Map cycle for voting

de_aztec

de_dust

de_dust2

de_nuke

de_inferno
de_season

de_train

de_mirage

de_losttemple_go

de_contra_b3?

de_russka_b2

de_canyon2_rc8

de_rats_1337

de_nightfever_beta

de_cbble

scoutz_skylands_gt

Choose up to four to remove from above and four to add from below. If you do not see four you desire gone then only choose to remove the number corresponding to the amount you'd like to see added

A list of add options

de_piranesi

de_bermuda

de_sultan

de_snowcapped

de_stadium_go

cs_agency

de_cache

de_chinatown

de_rose

de_processing_station_rc2

de_ruins

de_beroth

de_reef

de_castle

de_cambodia

cs_italy

cs_militia

Anyone who sees this HAVE YOUR SAY....if you're someone who has already posted direct others here if you have the chance I'm trying to get a lot of feed back so I can get a definitive popular outcome.

RIght now it looks like this

-rats_1337 (4 lol san)

-scoutz_skylands_gt (3)

- de_dust (2)

-cbble (2)

Nightfever (2)

Add

+piranesi (4)

+cache (3)

+agency (2)

+stadium_go (2)

+rose

+scoutz_skylands_rc1

+chinatown

+westwood with scripts

+ruins

+reef

+cambodia

plus 1 vote to keep canyon :ponder:

well I'm not planning on adding all that people choose . just the top 4 to replace the 4 we play the least or popular vote deems least popular.

the only true customs on the vote currently are

canyon

scoutz

nightfever

losttemple

rats

how about we just replace scoutz, nightfever, rats, with the 3 top picks

I'd love to see cache, agency and piranesi or stadium,

i consider all the other non valve maps to be core maps or widely accepted competitve maps like

season

contra

mill

russka

(edited)

In my personal opinion it would idealy be nice to get ahold of the map rotation code to do something like:

Force 3/5 options to always be stock maps. Force stock maps on server <16 people. Or other such things.

Edited by farberio

In my personal opinion it would idealy be nice to get ahold of the map rotation code to do something like:

Force 3/5 options to always be stock maps. Force stock maps on server

nothing wrong with any of this but this kinda thing is also why I made the post about "server operation" for admins to "run" the server. I don't completely micro manage the server when I'm on it so would like to mix up the voting some

Piranesi should always be an option, a great map that gets underplayed.

Agree, the map is awesome, but for unknown to me reason there are 2 groups of folks: haters and those who like it. And the map has high chance to kill the server.

• 2 weeks later...

The server is healthy enough to sustain piranesi. Period. (Remember when people thought rats would kill the server? I have never been playing on the server with more than 10 people, where when we went to rats, and the server emptied out. Never.)

We need to start adding more maps to the votelists because people are starting to complain, and they're right. It feels like we play the same 5 maps on repeat. Sure every once in a while we go to rats or skylands, but usually by the time 5 maps have gone by, there has been enough player turnover to vote for D2 or Nuke again, even though we just played it 4 maps ago.

What if, the last 5-6 maps played cannot be in the map vote list?

Also, What version of Mirage were they using during EMS? B site looked different or I'm crazy.

Last 5 can't be on vote list.