** _=RUST AT WAR=_ UPDATED RULES AND SIGN UP

turnbullTeRRoR

Sup all. Got my account created. Also, i might be having a friend join me if it gets approved.

Who is it Bskool and yes he's approved to Slimdiggity's. I only had time to glance at your steam message this morning. Was it in regards to getting on the forums or GC in general? Membership to GC / slot reserves to all servers is 15 a year. No slot reserve on Rust yet but with a 50 player server I do not think we have to worry about that atm. If it does start to fill completely up I'm assuming we would whitelist the server. Moving these last 3 post to the RUST AT WAR RULES AND SIGN UP THREAD

His name is Wrecky. long time friend since my rainbow six days.

ok adding him to the Slimdiggity list. We will get tirtul back soon and I feel like ( if lunk plays and Yoshi comes back) Our Teams will be pretty good (BoP) maybe even get OP'd eventually but thats cool untill I see it happening :D

We have

TbT

San

Marvin

Jeho as our main actives

killerj comes and goes

TIrtul will be returning and probably be a main active

you guys got

Slim

Limit

Talpa

Bskool all as mains

proto

tengra

lunk

and Yoshi will probably hit main levels

adding Wrecky / not gonna estimate his levels but outta these 5 you should equal us or even surpass depending on all these wildcards

I'm debating if I should drop out or not. Whenever I play Rust, my comp likes to crash, and it's been happening quite often. So this is a heads up to let you guys know if I continue or not.

Going to do a driver update as well to see if that helps

Edited by MasterTalpa

I was crashing a lot to, but I changed my graphic settings in the game. At start up there is the little window that pops up change the drop down menu there to Fastest and then when your at the Rust screen go into Options and take the graphics quality slider all the day down. The game no longer crashes for me except for the occasional memory error when I exit the game. It is still an alpha but lets that should eliminate the crashes. Try it and see.

S.