** _=RUST AT WAR=_ UPDATED RULES AND SIGN UP

turnbullTeRRoR

1. You can build nothing outside of the road. ( no secret weapons caches) Only exception is around a Town within PLAIN VISIBLE SITE. OR RIGHT BESIDE the road Like within 20' of said road ( use your best judgement)

2. TOWNS and inner road are KILL ON SIGHT. I REPEAT KOS

3. ALL AIR DROPS ARE KILL ON SIGHT

4. NO un-raid-able bases!

5. You can recruit non members but in doing so they must abandon their houses if not within the confines of the road.( in case of GC members they cannot be recruited they will be assimilated 1 at time.) When non members join you must make a post in this subforum announcing new joins or retirements.

6. Your team can not exceed the opposing force by more than 4. If you recruit 4 more than the other team then you must point willing applicants to the other team.

7. NO MOLES or ALIAS infiltrations.

8. No limit on forts except that they are raidable.

9. RAID RULES. No raiding unless other team is online and and teams are with in 1 of each other. If someone disconnects during raid the raid shall continue though.

CURRENT TEAM PROPOSAL

YOU CAN USE THE SERVER NOW : net.connect 23.106.102.3:28015 DON'T FORGET WE ARE CEASEFIRE UNTIL SUNDAY @ NOON EASTERN. NO RAIDS OR KILLS ONLY EXCEPTION IS AIR DROPS! KILL FOR THEM! unless they are on your team or you're a jerk :P We have 2 sub-lobbys in mumble under Rust. Just collect and store your stuff till your ready to build/ get with team We are FULL go ahead with the newly proposed teams . I will make another thread for War updates sometime soon ( today)

Based on Groups that were together on the old server

RRED MEANS NOT ACTIVE/ YET

tbt (active)

marvin (active)

tirtul (active)

Chick (mostly l4d2)

san (active)

killerj (claims will not play super often new game)

Jehosaphat

vs

limit ( active)

biggs (not gonna be around till weekend)

Slim (active)

Lunk.gc

Bskool

master talpa (active)

tengra (active)

Wrecky

yoshi (will be active I assume)

protoman not sure about level

Jackie C ( comes and goes)

Peanut & 3 evil ( will be active upon return)

Manbearpig

Shaftiel

Please Sign up Below if you are planning to participate in the WARRRR!!!!

If I have time I will give it a try.

Shaftiel

Well to explain things Shaftiel. As we played before the first wipe, Myself, San, Marvin, Killjr had a base..... BIggs, Yoshi, Limit, talpa, and leon had a base (s) tirtul and chick were loners. Dragon fire was a loner, Tengra and Peanut teamed up. Peklz was going at it alone and basically NO ONE WOULD attack each other lol so we're starting sides now so we can get some hostility going because between all those players above we pretty much blew people off the server via gang tactics. SO we were bored just building our towers to the heavens apparently with little excitement. So here comes the war!!!!

JUST TO CLARIFY the inside the roads KOS doesn't mean outsides are safe. Its just a warning to any independents - unknowns will be shot on sight in those areas no questions asked. Out side of the road we should try to identify players first in non- warring members are on. As not being an opposing force. Ulitimatly I would rather for everyone who chooses to play on a server to choose a side

In my opinion the teams seem a bit (really) unbalanced. No only is it 4v2 in terms of confirmation, but you have the most active players in general on CS:GO.

Why not pick two captains and do a draft or let people pick their team, so long as the teams remain fairly even?

Edited by Leonebluen

Alright, I guess it's your call. I just think people should get a say in what team they're on.

Also will there be a complete wipe or just structures before this starts or what?

Moving server to new host, so, complete wipe / brand new server.

Alright, I guess it's your call. I just think people should get a say in what team they're on.

Also will there be a complete wipe or just structures before this starts or what?

also this is the first go at it. It's not like we will not have another go at it. Wipes will be coming in the future. We can reset when / as needed if things aren't working out