Tom Clancy's The Division?

walkingCat

Friends friends friends.

Anyway, so them talking was actually like mic talk? At first I thought it was voice actors, then realized about a minute or so in that it was them on the mic. It does look sweet. In an open world with other players though, where were they getting extracted to exactly? Like can you have a home base that only people in your group can access? Very cool looking though.

If there is one game from E3 that I have been hyping up its this game. I'm upset that it got delayed but I'm sure it will be beneficial in the long run. Plus I have yet to play a Tom Clancy game and be disappointing. I have some high hopes for this game.

If there is one game from E3 that I have been hyping up its this game. I'm upset that it got delayed but I'm sure it will be beneficial in the long run. Plus I have yet to play a Tom Clancy game and be disappointing. I have some high hopes for this game.

I am looking forward to Evolve more than this, but this game looks pretty good assuming it doesn't have those boring grinding moments exist in many MMO games. Like kill 300 players to unlock the next shotgun or pay $5

Edited by Protomanx13