De_avalley CT strats

I drew up a quick pic for reference. Its just a preliminary one so nothing is set in stone.

de_avalley.gif

The area with the square around it is the choke point. What we need to find out is where exactly the two sides will meet when running from the closest spawn point. If we can seal that off than they cannont get to the other bombsite (correct me if Im wrong). So we have to hit that one hard. Notice the one guy back by stairs? That is a nice position. Ts usually turn the other way or go straight. Just be careful you dont get brought down from directly across bomsite. Kurtz did that to me last night!

We also need to hit our closest entry to the bombsite. Again, we need to see exactly where the two sides meet if we rush from closest spawn points. A T rush out the door directly opposite might be able to get the bomb down if they can contain our first point of entry. SO we need to cover middle with those two guys especially at first.

I put two guys up in tower but that is debatable. Once we get an awp I wouldnt mind putting an awp directly on the other tower. As long as that is clear it helps a lot. The other guy is in the corner so the only possible shot he has is in room across bombsite (the same room that Kurtz got me from). As long as he stays back he shouldnt receive fire from any other spot.

General tactics:

Stay back and stay hidden. Move around if enemy sees you. We dont have to engage until they get in the open.

Lets hash this out! One point I want to make. We are a bunch of prima donna's. We havent worked together much. Im assuming you guys can comprehend a strat and set your ego's aside and do it. Im just throwing this out there. I know most of you guys are seasoned veterans. I dont know who will be leading in the field (I nominate Kurtz, Mom or Fat if he plays) but whoever it is we will follow.

Can't wait to bust some tail!!

i dont want play calling im not good at it i need to focus on my job(its that whole chewing bubble gum and walking ting i cant get a handle on it).The one place i see an awp being most effective is at our spawn you can stay way back and still keep the bomb from being planted while at the same time calling backup ready to nade.its a very short distance from site to site so we could even go 5 at A 1 awper hidden in our spawn at B but that for you guys to decide.

Thx Mom :)

An awp at CT spawn would be VERY effective. During practice we will find out if we can hold that choke or not. My only qualm is that if they plant at the other site that guys is pretty well useless. I spose he could go with a deagle. But I still kinda like the idea of sealing off half the map by holding that choke point.

Arg! Should have turned that pic up and down. Horizontal scrolling ahhh!

I would go against an AWP on this map at all. A colt on a guy with a bomb in his hand is just as good. I would also not leave him back there to wait, but get him involved in the line to stop the T advance.

I would also say that there are really only 2 ways to get where they want to go if they want to get to the back site: Through the first site, or through that door. Now, those walls are thin, paper thin (honestly, I don't think they stop even mp5, someone wanna check me on that?), and if so, we should exploit that.

I think Rev's setup looks good. If the guys in the room to the north are covered from anyone coming through the bomb at them, they should be able to hold down people piling through the doorway.

In all, there are 4 places that a T can appear to enter the CT half. Have some guns on each, then add patience, and I think we'll do well.

ON the flip side, as T, I'd do the same thing. Slow moving, get a gun to most of the areas, find the guarding CTs and nail em slowly. These scenarios defend each other.

Well the bigest question is if we can get those 2 northern guys into pos. without gettin them killed.From the times rev and i played the Ts get there first and i was able to spam the door in the main hall well before CTs could get there.Thats what tonights practice can be, have each team go only those ways(Talking main hall and outside )and see if we can get into pos. and how often and how mmany guys we lose.

Btw, I played on CBW for a bit and they are pretty good. I would say they would give any one of the clans in this community a good run for their money. The first match of the season is one of the most important. This is because if we lose, we will have 1 plot of land left, putting us in a position to be eliminated in the 2nd week. I say put on your "Mmmmonster Kill" hats for this match.

Then play the best guns. It's not about egos...put the best guys in!

<steps back, sits down, grabs pom-pom>

I'm being serious. If someone has an issue with not playing our best guys on the first match, then boot em.

Well the bigest question is if we can get those 2 northern guys into pos. without gettin them killed.From the times rev and i played the Ts get there first and i was able to spam the door in the main hall well before CTs could get there.Thats what tonights practice can be, have each team go only those ways(Talking main hall and outside )and see if we can get into pos. and how often and how mmany guys we lose.

I think it can be done and very effectively! You noticed that I was usually able to control it when playing against you last night. Here is what you do....

RUN there. IF you dont hear footsteps your in. IF you hear footsteps it gets a little tricky. Dont go to the door. Go straight into the corner, crouch and lay into where their door would be. Its a straight shot from that corner and easy to hit. You DONT want to shoot from the door (this is all through the wall) because they will be shooting for it as well. Keep back a step to hide your gun.

That will create a devastating rein of fire to make them think twice about coming through that door. The guy right behind the first one who is firing through wall will try to get through the door. If he can get in without dying than the first guys needs to retreat to tower because we will always send one the back way just in case. If he hears firing than he can run there. If not he should maintain silence.

On this map, silence is GOLDEN!

I hope you understood that. I really want to test this out in practice. Im thinking whoever controls that choke point will control the game. As T I think we should go for it as well.

That will create a devastating rein of fire to make them think twice about coming through that door.

from 3 sides if we post up correctly...people shooting at the front door(s) and one shooting lengthwise THRU the same area, nice crossfire and nice reign of fire to keep them inside...where they are again, being shot by someone that they cant see.

That same lengthwise shooter needs to also watch the towers

Ahh well, i folded.  Here is my bid (I left myself out as well as other DOH (except Kurtz) in order to make sure my ego didn't get in the way):

Rev (Leader)

Kurtz

YoMamma

Sid

Slims

And someone from DLM (I don't know who since I don't know the DLM guys that well)

And you chose these based on? If you weregoing by skill I wouldnt be on there. Maybe you chose based on big ego's :D

Ok, let me try this...Kurtz's strats *** Sorry, won't let me attach the images. Might be cause they are bmp...not sure. For now you will have to copy and paste:)

http://www.lunaticsoldiers.com/Kurtz/CT1.bmp

This is a safe plan and need good shots for the guys that peek cause you wont get many looks before lead is thrown your way.

The black team has an extra guy to cover and call flank(hard T rush through main hall) and orange guys are in a good pos. to backdoor Ts if the rush hard through that main hall by dropin down when they hear the call or gun fire.

The white guy is at our spawn with awp.The main job for him is to keep the bomb from being planted at second site.DO NOT take on the whole team as soon as you see Ts call for back-up select your shot carefully only come out to stop that bomb from going down.

http://www.lunaticsoldiers.com/Kurtz/Ts1.bmp

This is a slower plan and meant to pick off a couple of cts before we send our guy out with the bomb.We can reach all pos. by the safest way straight from our spawn and can be in pos. very quickly.

Our weakest point is with the black team they are the most likely to be flanked.We might even think about movin 1 of the brown team to black to watch their back and leave 1 brown for spoter.

the main spoter will be the brown team the others should try to stay out of sight until ct positions are called out.

it also takes 14 seconds to 'rush' to the courtyard and start planting...

DO NOT PLANT IN CENTER! THERE IS A WIDE CIRCLE (talk about crossfire)...go for a corner near the boxes

if you see more than 3 people in any one area...reverse and go for their spawn in a very round about way. make sure to cover your 6 on the way...lotsa places to set us up the bom at their spawn and camp it out.