I fear change

Fairweather

GCFTW is/has gotten a bit long in the tooth now; the FTW part at least. Saw the opportunity to pinch gamrs.co a year ago and took it. Tight, professional, etc. Also shorter!

Server names will start reflecting gamrs.co instead of gcftw. We're keeping gamerscoalition.com of course. And even though gameserver.gamrs.co redirects are all in play we'll keep around your precious gameserver.gcftw.com redirects too :)

You'll also notice that the subforum is no longer gcforums but just forums now. Been itching to do that for years.

Probably should change your bookmarks to gamrs.co/forums though. That's the real location now; gamerscoaltion.com/gcforums is all redirect at this point.

• Like 2

Until the redirect is in place. Better than what's been there for years apparently (I should have taken a screen shot...)

GCFTW never was the primary domain for GC. Ever. Was always just a short url for the game servers and then as a pointer to gamerscoalition.com. 

FTW is also just slightly old, and it may be our kind of old, but it's still way past its sell-by date. aybabtgc.com is avail I imagine if we want to throw back even further into internet time. A forum like to the first person to drop the relevant animated gif.

GCFTW isn't going away. The redirects to the servers will remain. You'll be able to bookmark or join servers with gamewhatever.gcftw.com or gamewhatever.gamrs.co. The only thing that has really changed is gamerscoaltion.com web pages are now gamrs.co web pages. Well that and the subdir of gcforums is now just forums.

Until the redirect is in place. Better than what's been there for years apparently (I should have taken a screen shot...)

GCFTW never was the primary domain for GC. Ever. Was always just a short url for the game servers and then as a pointer to gamerscoalition.com. 

FTW is also just slightly old, and it may be our kind of old, but it's still way past its sell-by date. aybbtgc.com is avail I imagine if we want to throw back even further into internet time. A forum like to the first person to drop the relevant animated gif.

GCFTW isn't going away. The redirects to the servers will remain. You'll be able to bookmark or join servers with gamewhatever.gcftw.com or gamewhatever.gamrs.co. The only thing that has really changed is gamerscoaltion.com web pages are now gamrs.co web pages. Well that and the subdir of gcforums is now just forums.

untitled.jpg

• Like 1

FTW is also just slightly old, and it may be our kind of old, but it's still way past its sell-by date. aybbtgc.com is avail I imagine if we want to throw back even further into internet time. A forum like to the first person to drop the relevant animated gif.

attachicon.gifuntitled.jpg

I honestly want to know what kind of face she made after she finished tickling the pig.  :lol2:  I'm guessing give-the-kid-a-lemon doesn't come close?

attachicon.gifuntitled.jpg

I honestly want to know what kind of face she made after she finished tickling the pig.  :lol2:  I'm guessing give-the-kid-a-lemon doesn't come close?

I wanna know how you know its a she?  I thought  the toddler was a boy.