TEXAS HITCH HIKER!!

Guest MaC_UsEr

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guests

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone was making the trip from texas. yeah i know its ludicrous, but i would like to hang out with my computer life buddies for a weekend. Well if this pertains to anyone aim me at ryan5536. i live in dallas so im on the way :) Well thanks guys, oh and if anyone has some advice that would be great to!

My advice is to post up with some information about playing CS on your Mac. What software do you use to do it? Did it cost extra? How does it play? etc.

Raven is buying a Mac laptop for the program he's starting at college next year and was wondering about if he'd be a CS player when he has to buy a Mac. Thanks in advance!

Advice for what? Life? Girls? Women? l337 nading? Dictatorship? What exactly are you looking for?

Lunk is considering the trip, but I bet he's flying....and also may have some detours.

If you decide to actually hitchhike, make sure you take lots of pictures! (and insure your pc)

(and you)

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guests

well i wanted to fly but im not sure how the heck to take my comp? how are you guys who are flyig doing it? Or did i miss something?

well i wanted to fly but im not sure how the heck to take my comp? how are you guys who are flyig doing it?  Or did i miss something?

I know for Linch and I, Linch contacted our airline and they had some kind of special travel thing that could have been set up for things as valuable like a pc. Im not sure what it is, but you could contact the airline and ask them how they would do it.

We are not going to be bringing our Pc's anyway, We have someone bringing a PC for us. :blink:

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guests

now spliff that doesnt help me at all. well shux...

Mac, I'll keep ya in mind. I'm not sure if I will be attending this or not. Still trying to work all this out. If I go, I will be driving. And I'll be leaving out of the San Antonio area. I'll let ya know.

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guests

okay lunk sounds cool man

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guests

hey hey nowthis is abut hitch hikers 8P)