Buying a annual membership :)

D3NNYM41C01MD3

Hey Denny, if you get a membership you won't get kicked on our servers as you will be a member then(reserve slot) and you get lots of hats(in game)!!! If you plan on being on GC servers a lot it is definitely worth it. Please bear in mind that does not mean you are able to get away with whatever you want because you are a member. You can still get kicked or banned for not following rules.

If you are talking applying for an admin position  I would give it some more time before you apply. Get to know the ropes of GC and what not. Hope this helped :P

We prefer people either be really active on the servers or preferably active in both the servers and the forums. Minimum 3 months after becoming a contributing member - but really it's a bit longer than that usually.

And yes, we do kick/ban contributing members. It's not a license to do whatever. Ditto with cheats/hacks.

Good luck have fun!

Here are just SOME of the reviews I was able to find regarding the Gamerscoalition community:

"After just three months of membership and already I have a slimmer waistline AND my children love me more!"

"I have to say, my teeth have never been whiter! Thanks GC!"

"Thanks to my GC membership I have a TON more energy! My girlfriend hasn't been happier!"

"If only I had found the Gamerscoalition membership before, I wouldn't have lost my legs!"

"I might be homeless and living under a freeway overpass, but thanks to my GC membership I'll never be more than a reliable internet connection away from friendly ridicule!"

"Hanukkah is so much more meaningful thanks to my GC membership."

"3 1/2/5 stars... 5/5 stars without WalkingCat. Just saying it would be better without him that's all."

..... and many more!

Shaftiel

• Like 4