Suggestion For firework crates and gas cans.

GummyBear

Yes please take it into consideration when someone is down for the fireworks to do no damage while down everyone could say that would be a better option the reason why that horde and also the spits if they spit while on fire and horde on you as well as the fire damage that does suck you die alot faster has happened to me before or less damage. 

Here is a perfect situation what about a witch mauling at you and your fireworks are burning you, You will die twice as fast now on fire and being clawed by a witch or a charger or a spitter even though they will eventually die. with the fire they can still kill you. 

Here is a perfect situation what about a witch mauling at you and your fireworks are burning you, You will die twice as fast now on fire and being clawed by a witch or a charger or a spitter even though they will eventually die. with the fire they can still kill you.

If you do that then...

Edited by Architect

Wow I feel like peanut is attacking me the witches do alot of damage to a player you are dead in less than 6 seconds if you dont kill her first. and the fireworks added to this will kill you even faster and then your pretty much screwed if it is a dangerous witch.