1 Day Ban and I'm still banned

Punk

Hello,

I wanna request unban (if possible) of your L4D2 Servers. I returned from my 3-months L4D vacations and I returned to your servers but in my return I found that now you don't allow to change teams... some pleople do and not all are banned.

Well, I was banned I suppose becase I'm trying to switch team at the moment I join (just between the first minutes I join a match) because I like to play with people with good teamwork skills, not the clasical runners or scared people that stays forever at safehouse.

Well, I wanna apologieze for try to switch teams, I think my new action its: join a match, if the people in my team is not the people I wanna play I just leave and back in a few hours to try my luck again; seems like this is the only solution I found.

Well, if is possible I wanna request the unban of my account, my username at L4D2 its Synyster.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums. 

Punk what is your steam id?  So we can find your ban.

Also, we have never allowed team switching, UNLESS we have unbalanced teams either  via score or like 6v10, and an admin will either ask for volunteers or we do a vote scramble, but other then that you play on the team the game randomly gives you.  And we do have 2 servers as well.  

You have a good attitude that I can see, and like you said if you there people you don't want to play with you can come back later.  Also, if people are rushing or not helping take a demo or screenshot, pm an admin if one isn't on and we can take care of it.  We want the server to be fun for everyone.

Edited by chick82

You were banned by Dixie for cursing (f word), for team stacking (and arguing when she swapped you back), and rushing.

That's a lot of our rules to break in one shot...but it was the first time you were banned and you came here with sort of an apology.

I will unban you since you came here, but you need to follow our rules.  I realize you want to play with your friends, but our servers have 20 people playing and team-stacking ruins the gameplay for all those people.  When you get in the server, you need to type

!jointeam and accept the team you are assigned to.  If you team stack again, we will catch you and you will be banned.  There will be leniency next time.

Thanks.

Synyster, Thank you for your apology. While I don't necessarily agree with unbanning you, Peanut is the boss and I respect his decision.

You switched teams the first night you came in to play and when you were told not to (by several people), you argued. I believe that this was the same night where you left after a while and came back after a period of time and switched teams again. You were also dropping the "f" bomb and you were told to stop cursing. The next night you did the exact same thing when joining...switching teams and complaining. And you were cursing again; over and over (3 times if I remember correctly). When you rushed (and were told not to), you ignored it, and I permanently banned you.

If you don't know the rules of the GC servers, please note that they pop up at the start of every map. Please take the time to re-familiarize yourself with them during the next time you join.

See you in game. :)

Edited by DiXie

Thank you @PeanutButterNJelly I'm going to take care about this in next matches!

@DiXie to be honest I never readed your name "DiXie" in my chat (It's impossible to me read the whole and try to save my team of enemies), I also muted everyone due I was listening my music. Anyway, as I told in my first post: if I join again with a team that I dont like I'm going to leave aand try my luck again in a couple hours to avoid "team-switch rule".

Regards!

Edited by Punk

GC Server Admin

You have promised to stop swearing - you were given a serious warning by Peanut today with a perma-ban (start of Parish) to stop.  You came here and promised you would stop.  However, you have failed to live up to your end of the bargain and were constantly swearing again (No Mercy).  Hence the perma-ban.

You have been warned, kicked and banned multiple times for your language - I am not going to uplift the ban.  It is now in the hands of Board Members if they  want to give you the benefit of the doubt again.

Edited by MPG1770
  • Like 1

What I said MPG? I just say "Spit and die spit and die", I'm pretty sure that those were my only words in-game.

PS: It was only one warning by Peanut, you can ask him.

Edited by Punk

Wow... no way to defend, I was playing with Peanut the whole day, now he leave and you ban me just for say "spit and die, spit and die". I'm going to try to contact the server owner so he can investigate this case.

Good luck MPG!

Synyster, you were cursing over your mic. We heard you. You had been warned both in game and here in the forums; but you still continued to curse over your mic. No cursing/swearing means no cursing/swearing.