Membership?

Carlos

My time as a non-member has come to an end.

Throughout this whole time, I didn't get a membership because I didn't think it would be worth it. I wasn't really sure if it would pay off or not. I also didn't want to kick out other non-members that were already playing in a full server if I did become a member. I didn't think it'd be nice for them to lose their spots like that. Instead, I decided to remain as a non-member. Yea, probably not my wisest decision.

As of right now, I don't have to worry about losing my spot in the servers anymore (unless my game crashes). I just recently got a membership, which means I get to wear one of those pretty little hats that you all wear :)

But now that I'm a member, just to recap: What does this mean? Can you remind me the pros of being a member again?Will it actually be worth it? I just want to know what I'm going to be in for.

I appreciate being one of the members :D

Pro number one is you won't get kicked for your potato powered internet lag. You get to wear a hat. You don't get bumped for other members. You play a lot so you will get your money's worth. Oh and you have a decent chance of getting in to those special nights when we do customs.

• Like 1

Best pro:  You pay for the privilege of playing with Johnny, Best Skilled and Basically Unkillable Admin. For less than 5 pennies a day too!  Even Dixie and Pump can afford that!  In fact, after I death charged Pump off the hospital roof last night and singularly contributed to our win, he pmed me and he said, " Wow Johnny, every session with you is extraordinary.  Thank you. "  His exact words!  In fact, every game I join is extraordinary.  See below.

vlcsnap-2015-03-23-14h30m41s135_zpsrcwyg

Powering Carlos' internet:

rodent%20pc%20power%20wheel_zpskbfsb7mc.

• Like 2

(edited)

So that's where my hamster went, doing some work! 

I did not know that was his modem/router and not carlos pc set up johnny.

Looks very tidy inside compared to my cable mess. 

Edited by Vilkys

(edited)

!ban Carlos 0

Well, THAT didn't take long :P

Best pro: You pay for the privilege of playing with Johnny, Best Skilled and Basically Unkillable Admin. For less than 5 pennies a day too! Even Dixie and Pump can afford that! In fact, after I death charged Pump off the hospital roof last night and singularly contributed to our win, he pmed me and he said, " Wow Johnny, every session with you is extraordinary. Thank you. " His exact words! In fact, every game I join is extraordinary. See below.

vlcsnap-2015-03-23-14h30m41s135_zpsrcwyg

Powering Carlos' internet:

rodent%20pc%20power%20wheel_zpskbfsb7mc.

Unkillable? I remember watching a video of you getting death charged by Pump, you silly goose :)

Singularly contributed to our team? Hey! I got my first ever rocket death charge on someone that same round. Plus, we had 8 other great teammates that helped us win the game!

That picture? Hey, I only lagged for just 2 chapters. You see what you did, Pump? Now you're beginning to expose me having an Internet that is powered by a potato....that I DON'T have! Grr

Btw nice hamster, Devil! :D

Edited by Carlos

I dunno about everyone else, but I have noticed that when I get pinned around a corner from my team, almost everyone on my team drops what they're doing to try to save me.  Not sure why, but it's something I've noticed lots of times when I play...maybe that same attention should be done to Dixie so she doesn't die first all the time...

*flees*

• Like 1