Just a Random Idea

EliteGandalf

While playing Dead Air with Peanut (aka the ultimate handicap) he said something that flipped a light switch in my head. Peanut, "Oh man! I just need one more present.." The round was ending so he didn't get it.

My idea.. Is it possible for one infected to drop multiple presents at once upon dying. If there person bought a suicide the presents wouldn't drop. There would also need to be some sort of cool down implemented so that this didn't occur too often. I originally suggested 3min cool down, and that the infected which would drop multiple presents be the person who's inflicted the most damage. However you may want to make it completely random so it could not be completely exploited.

Not sure how accomplish-able this is, but I'm aware "Santa's Little Helper" is one of the fewest achieved... Achievements.

• Like 1

Lmao! I can see it now. Plebs will part hell and high water to collect presents. Kind of causes a bit of chaos for survivors as they break ranks to collect presents. Then boom! a boomer explodes on them while they're in spit and dp'd... I can only imagine what will happen when regulars aren't around if this passes.