Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MrMonkey

Next Wipe

18 posts / 497 viewsLast Reply

It's never to early to start thinking about the next wipe!    I was curious if this has been discussed yet or not?  

With population still rather low, i would prefer to go back to two larger teams for now.  Instead of north or south, try east vs west? 

I know Markie had the topic going over some different mods as well....

• Like 1

I would prefer bigger teams, I think it would get more people playing again. I like Monkey's idea of east / west too. 

Well its Wednesday we have 2 more days.  If you see a player get them to post here or post here for them if they are planning on participating.

Lunk

Limit

San

Tbt

Kaya

CID

Jack

Monkey

Zero Degrees

Clony

Leon/Lockstrife

Markie

Reomet

ZD

Shaman

Slim

KillerJ

Shaftiel

Faith
Biggs

Clony

CheapBootlegger

Waeken

Mustard 

Jess/Nivi

Haven

Bryk

Onyx

I know I'm probably missing someone but  yeah I need to know from these people who are gonna commit to a "game" 

AND after that how will we determine teams.

I think I may try to form a 3rd group for training.......take these fringe players....QT and Robbob etc and get them to understanding how to play the game and anyone else who wants training.

I think larger teams would work better, East vs. West sounds fine.  I'll be around for next wipe, want to be more involved with a team this time around, raiding, group PvP, that sort of thing. Building is fun, but mindlessly gathering gets a bit boring after awhile lol, but  I have learned a bit about building, and design.  Mostly what doesn't work, but thats a very valuable thing to know lol.

Shaftiel

If this wipe starts on Friday before 8 PM EST or on Thursday, I can be there for the kick-off. Realistically, that's all I'm willing to commit to as far as regular participation goes.

I like the idea of west vs east. but i think the capital should be in the middle of everyones buildings, and that like a real Capital we need to build around it and protect it.....

In this picture, that orange X's are the examples of bases built near the captial. The 8 reps 8 squares away from the capital. the yellow is a gate and the gray are the walls. we could say only one layer of high walls and one gate allowed.

post-6684-0-45368300-1487280417_thumb.png

I'm leaning towards capitals being event only no need to build around them.  They shall be faced off  rocket/ near rocket length apart should create a nice scenario team vs team set up   check out my post in the other thread.   I'm brewing up an idea