Imagine...

Xterminator

Well, we had a contact inside the Cypress company and it was arranged for us to visit inside the SVTC, it was impressive to see all the precautions the scientists take to do their work, the bunny suits were fun, I asked them to give me the suit I used, but they declined since they recycle them...I think the SVTC would be the best, we were shown the different areas inside the SVTC, some really nice equipment, every thing is clean in there!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the SVTC would be the best, we were shown the different areas inside the SVTC, some really nice equipment, every thing is clean in there!

If you were to go there, what would you be doing? Would you be working on (brand) new technology, adding features to old technology, or both?

The early history of Silicon Valley technology includes the first radio station in the United States with regularly scheduled programming

Pulled that from Wikipedia. I believe they said it went on air in 1909.

• 2 weeks later...

In SVTC, the companies come and try to build their own prototypes, based on new technology, for example, a small company could come there and rent a place in the SVTC so that they can work to build prototypes of their technology, before going to production.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...