b4/|/ /|/ed

er um, i swore a few times, just typin like i said b1ch and fux, one time a piece, no warnings oR nothin. i'll stop! i got banned for like 10000 hrs or somethign like that and it comes out to like 5 days, so plz tak3 me off the list. thx.

This is the official response.

We put the swear filter on and made it hurt you when you swear. Once or twice and you get the idea. I like this far better than the asterisks version. It usually ends up with guys seeing what words are filtered. Anyway, you must have realized that we didnt want swearing in the server by the plugin. But you thought it would be ok to bypass our setup. Well I guess you now realize that its not.

If you were to read the guidelines for this forum, you would see that there are about six things (one is facetious) that we would like to see in a post. You very excellently covered the one "Assure us that your actions will change". GJ on that. But You failed on the others ;)

I will commute your sentence if you try again without belittling the offense. So a nice apology and you this can be taken care of. But most importantly include you WONID.

TY.