Platinum goes back to autoteambalnce for trial

Fatty

In attempts to shy away from the tendency for our community to bust on the visitors, we're going to turn mp_autoteambalance back on.

Yes, this means that the man comes down on the top players. We're asking that you guys that have high kills on the winning team show your sportsmanship when you get switched over. If something is being organized with a purpose, it can be shut off.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Yes, this means that the man comes down on the top players. We're asking that you guys that have high kills on the winning team show your sportsmanship when you get switched over.

I think they changed it so now the person who last connected gets switched.

GC Founder
um yea there was...they didnt read carefully enuf...but ok?

No, Jiffy, you still misread. Look at it once more. Here's what happened: I was ignorant about a change that was made to the autoteambalance. It does not work like it used to. The guys updated me, and my "ahem" was me taking the podium again and changing the statement/expectations. Nobody misread, nobody errored in literacy until, well, I think you see it now...

Anyways, to everyone else, has this made any difference at all?

Made a difference? Nope. But it sure sounded good. Hahaha. Although, I've seen a thinner crowd in Plat lately. The games have been pretty good. Lineups that include Contra, g00t, Gen J and Yomamma are a good start. I've seen more Mmmm on than usual, which is always a plus. :o

In like of this, I'll keep by gripes to myself. :unsure: