buy scripts

whats your position.. cheating or not? i dont think it is but my friend considers it to be, cause after 2 seconds you have everything and CAL freezetime is set to 2 seconds, so you have a advantage he says.

thanks

.w1cK3D

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

buy time in cal is almost 25 seconds....10 second freeze and 15 seconds buy time.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Buy scripts are not cheating. Instead of going through 3 different menu's just to buy the same gun you always use, you have that as a shortcut to one key. They do not give you any advantage over anyone else in terms of gameplay.

I think scripts in general should be banned...I think you should always have to type +shoot in the console to fire your weapon ;) Then my leet typing skills will destroy everyone...well, cept g00t, he sayd hes tipin skles r betrn anywon.

Heh, Gond.

I don't have a prob with buy scripts, but I'm with Sted on this one. I can buy whatever weapon I want and the matching accessories in about 2.5 secs. Watch: o2b41,,,o4b13..

The only time I would wish for a buy script is when I am on a server without any freeze time at all. I think that is dumb because it gives a HUGE advantage to the team that won the last round. They get to the choke points first making them win again...it's a vicious cycle.

I think gooter hit on it there. I use buy scripts but all the servers I play on have at least a 5 second freeze time so it effectively negates any advantage you would have by using them. On the other hand, if the server has no freeze time then the buy scripts should not be allowed because it will give an unfair advantage to the person using them.

ya I use to be able to buy stuff in almost no time flat...but then I learned how to do simple scripts (eg. buy scripts) and I was like ooohh ahhhhh I have to try. so now all my F keys be almost evey gun I can buy. Makes life simpler...that and cuz i'm a lazy bum