Unbanning..

Guest UnreaL

Guest UnreaL
Guest UnreaL
Guest UnreaL
Guests

Recently I was banned from your server by Gunman for false accusations of hacking. He wouldn't explain to me how I was hacking when it was requested of him to tell, but since I'm a newcomer to the server, he made a bad judgement call and banned me unjustfully, because of the fact that I'm good. Any other person in the server that I see doing better or as good as me isn't harrassed by these accusations, but because I am a new to the server and no one knows me, I am? If the main thing wanted in the server is respect, then it should be showed. I did nothing wrong to anyone, nor have I used any program to help me have an advantage over any other player, but as I said, since no one knows me I instantly receive and ID ban. If you want me to make a demo of myself Gunman, than just ask, and I'll show you what it looks like as I am playing. I play as legitimate as possible (No wallhack, speed, aimbot, tweaked recoil or config), and because I may be on a higher skill level than many people that play there and show it when I play, doesn't mean that I hack. It is not fair to me to be banned by one admin who thinks I am hacking and can't prove it when asked. I would like to have my WONid unbanned from the server, since it's one of the few that I enjoyed playing on. Next time it would be a good idea to check with other admins of the server to observe me, or make sure I'm not doing something suspicious repeatedly, Gunman. It may seem as if I have a weird playing style (which could make me suspcious, I suppose), but nonetheless, I am legit. <_<

WONid: 1293596

-UnreaL

(edited)

I cna vouch for the man, he doesnt hack, on account of I was beating him on a map or two and even watched him for about two rounds because he had a sketchy kill, but it was just that a sketchy/lucky kill. He didnt even get ticked off when i accidentally FF'd him so hes not a jak arse.

I dont know if you watched him extensivly or something, but its not my call.

Edited by Zeabos

I banned him because he was banned before several times and somehow unbanned. We will look into the matter to make sure I did not make a mistake, but that is why he was banned. For "hacking" to get unbanned from the server somehow.

Gonna look into this,

Gunny

Guest UnreaL
Guest UnreaL
Guest UnreaL
Guests

As I had said when I was in game, I havent been banned from the server Gunman. Nothing had been said about me being banned in console whatsoever when you said you were banning me, on the name I'm currently using nor "EnfOrCeR", which I've only used twice. The only time I've seen the banning notice is when you did it earlier. Whether you typed my ID in error or the ban command wasn't working, I havent hacked myself back into the server nor have the knowledge to do so.

-UnreaL

Alrighty, after having mrX look into this for me we have noticed that I did kick you from the server while you were playing under the name Enforcer. I thought I banned you, but I did not. The reason you were kicked, even though it should have been ban, was for foul language. You were warned about it, and then I kicked.

This will be your second chance, you will be unbanned, but no avoiding the filter, or anything else, including swearing. Please follow the same rules that apply to everyone that comes into our server.

Thanks, and my apologies for any misunderstandings,

Gunny