Drug References LOL

Guest DChi.Hoffman

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

First of all how am I to know what new policies Mmmm has come up with about drug references which has obviously just taken place in the last couple days. Second of all if I was asked in nicely to take the tag off I would have....but I wasn't he said "Hey hey, take that tag off or leave" before I even got to play a round. Third of all it doesnt stand for pot which is why I spell it PoT" People of Terror" ....you guys should really try asking people about things like this instead of banning them like a newb with admin power.

Hoffman

When I admin in Plat, I always warn someone before taking an action such as a ban. That way they know what they are doing wrong and have time to correct the mistake. If the problem continues thats when I take action. Hoffman is a long time regular and I remeber playing with him for quite a long time now. He needs to stop spamming these forums, but he should get another chance.

Just my 2 cents, as if they even matter ;)

First of all how am I to know what new policies Mmmm has come up with about drug references which has obviously just taken place in the last couple days.  Second of all if I was asked in nicely to take the tag off I would have....but I wasn't he said "Hey hey, take that tag off or leave" before I even got to play a round.  Third of all it doesnt stand for pot which is why I spell it PoT" People of Terror" ....you guys should really try asking people about things like this instead of banning them like a newb with admin power.

Hoffman

fo shizzle

Sorry for butting in here but I think most of the public would of thougt when they saw that tag that its just for a clan, not for drugs. I have played with Hoff plenty of times before and I aggree with mamma, he deserves another chance, its only a tag.

Hoffman dont try to come in our house acting like Miss goody 2 shoes. I asked you to take it off nicely 4 times. You smarted off and then started shooting me at spawn. Are you going to deny that? Now you guys wanna sit here and call me a noob admin when im more then fair with you guys. I have a son who watches me play and who doesnt need to learn about that yet.

You need to hit me up on aim to discuss this matter any further. Nofx if you feel the need to stick your nose you can do the same. kol sanderz is my aim.

Topic is closed due to the topic heading in the wrong direction.