tattoos

Trouble .gc

i have a bleeding heart with barb wire around it on my hip, part of it was right on the bone... it wasn;t all that painful except when the needle was above my bone... its more an annoying pain then a painful pain. It takes soo long to do that u get sick of the feeling after awhile. for about a week after i got it done i couldn't wear tight pants on it and it itched like CRAZY! now it feels great and i feel sexy with it 8P)

Very hot!

About a year ago I got a tattoo of this on my bum (left side, of course):

fatty.JPG

I'm pretty proud of it.

Whoa! What a coincidence! I have one on my bum too, but on the right.

LOL!!!!! I shouldn't, but....

If you guys were to back up, and bump bums, it would make fatty kiss himself...

It scares me that you had this thought.

Ok, lmao, why can't I stop picturing this?! That's messed up, Mag.

Wife tells me to get one about every month. Still no real urge. I think some are very cool though, but mostly on guys. My niece has one on her wrist that she regrets already, and she's 17 (a reason not to get initials of your boyfriend and then be sent out of state).

What about a nice one of a coin or something on your palm?

A small bug on the bottom of your foot?

I should get hair tatoo'd on my knogen.

NoGood,Jun 22 2003, 01:06 AM] My only thought is to not get one on the small of your back.  This is called a stripper tatoo.  Sorry if this offendes, but if your girlfriend has one there, she either is a stripper, was a stripper, or will be a stripper.  IMHO

I know about 100+ strippers and maybe 5 have the tattoo on the small of the back, but its funny since 2 of them have the exact same tattoo :o

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

he's a dj at a strip club. Sup bobby :D

Actually, I was hoping that was good advice NoGood...

I was thinking if I can get my wife to get a tattoo on the small of her back she could get a job as a stripper.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to come up with a plan "B" ...

IM getting a wave on my lower back, like when ur ont he half pipe, your shirt flies up in just that spot, kinda annoying tho...but cool and i have the atticus looking crosses and shadows on my upper right shoulder blade on my back atticus cross is like:

|

__|__ butinstead, illhace three of |

| them like the crucifiction of Jesus

|

|

/

/

---/---

/

I have 2 tattoos. One on my left shoulder, which was of the face of my rottwieler which was torn from this world too soon. And I have 2 hearts, linked with banners across them with the name of my wife and daughter over my heart.

As far as the pain issue goes, I was very accident prone growing up so I have a pretty good pain threshold. I really don't think it would hurt much anywho. When they do the lines, it just feels like they are taking an exacto blade to your arm, not bad at all. When they fill it in it reminds me of being bit by mesquitos, I want to smack the area more than anything else. It does get kinda sore when they go over spots where there is not much muscle between the ink and the bone, the vibration can hurt a little bit. I had a friend who wanted to get a panther on the back shoulder blade, he was only 130 pounds, and he didn't even make it through the whole outline because he was in too much pain. So now it looks like crap. So once you make the choice and if it is over a bony area, just grin and bear it.