oOoOoOo

Heartless

Today i got a new mouse after having an HP plain 2 button mouse for 3 years! I finally got a scrolly thingy in the middle, and its a cordless optical mouse! It fits my hand nice, and even has a thumb button (which i have to take off undo, cause i just typed this and hit it by mistake.) My HP mouse was so old the left button broke and i had to use the right button for the left, and i couldn't right click.... u know what i mean. It was hard to steal stuff from websites! I know i sound like a dork, but im excited.. and this IS wonderland :) I'm never going back to a regular mouse EVER again. 8P)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Heartless one thing to let you know though. If you play CS or other FPS' a lot (haven't seen you on tropolis so don't know if you still do play), unless you got the Logitech MX700 or the MS Bluetooth wireless mice, you will probably notice some lag in-game.

But yes, optical mice are tons better than ball (except for the Boomslang).

(edited)

i have a logitech but i donno what type... all i know is it says "logitech mouseman"... im kinda dumb on the subject of mice.... so maybe i got the junkiest one out there... but i love it!! plus, it makes my brother jealous :D

another note: i think its pretty sweet cause its got PS/2 and USB thingies...

Edited by Heartless

IMO, as regular mice go (excluding gaming mice like the Razer Boomslang), Logitech is my favorite. Good quality and decent prices. Even a crappy one from them beats the pants off most other brands.

Logitech MX700 or the MS Bluetooth wireless mice, you will probably notice some lag in-game.

i dont have either of those...i think i got logitech 3 or 4 sumthin

no extra lag for me.....maybe u installed sumthin wrong

Nope. Typical cordless mice, esp. when the batteries are dying (the MX700 comes with a docking station to recharge the battery) have a small lag time because the info being transmitted to the base then processed. When the batteries are dying, this is just amplified some. I know others with older cordless mice who also don't have any problems but I have noticed several that do.

my computer is downstairs in my living room.. i can control my computer from upstairs RIGHT outside my room... its about 10' maybe 12' I checked it out.. mines the newest version of a logitech so.......... yeah.