oOoOoOo

Heartless

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the MX700 is the best mouse ever made.

oh and I pray that you will make the proper decisions for your child....and I'm really happy you've made the decision to let it live.

are you and tye planning on marriage or have no idea yet?

tye has told me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, and i told him once what the perfect setting would be for him to ask me to marry him... but thats the problem.. im too picky and he's afraid it wont be "perfect" enough for me. I keep trying to tell him that even if he asked me at the car wash or something like that it would be perfect cause HE asked me. We'll see what happens and I'll let you know B)

it's statutory rape....a little different than rape.

He'll only go to jail if Heartless's parents decide to press charges against him, and if they already know she's pregnant and haven't pressed charges yet then they probably won't be.

and you should probably refrain from talking about subjects involving Heartless because we all know you and her have disagreements so we already understand your opinion.

what i dont understand is why people have to be rude, inconsiderate, and an donkey to others when they could just be happy for them. She feels she is doing the right thing, as do i, so dont be a richard about it, disagree somewhere else...it atleast saves you the embarrasment of being such a class act meany. Plus, it isnt illegal if the age difference is under 6 years i believe? least it is around my parts

its not ok to talk about drugs or drug references

but rape is fine...plz someone tell me the logic of this

tyler is over 18 and i hope he goes to jail for breaking the law

:wub:

the only reason u want tye to go to jail is because you hate him because he played ur sister like the little bratty fool she is. Grow up, seriously Drew. I've said a bunch of times that I don't want to fight with you here because I don't feel like getting kicked off the forums like you already have for being a jerk. And just so u know Jiffy that i appriciate what you said and around here legal age is 16 and if they are more then 2 years and 2 months apart it's illegal. And me and tye are 2 years and 6 months apart. My parents are not pressing charges, but they don't have to. When DCF (department of children and family) finds out that I live in glastonbury (a richy rich town) and I'm 16 with a kid, they are going to find the father, and charge him.

oh yeah, just a question drew... if u want tyler to go to jail for breaking the law with me (after he already did with ur sister) shouldn't you go to jail for smoking pot? thats illegal, and u did tell me tye sold to you... so how about YOU go to jail. In my eyes tyler did nothing wrong because he's not running away from his mistake, he's being a man which is more then i can say for you.