I will buy your crummy video card*

I built a second system a few weeks ago and the onboard video realistically maxes out at 800x600. I've got the 2 systems on a KVM switch and would like them both running at 1280x1024.

* The Deal:

1. I will consider the following working (!) cards:

-Radeon 8500LE, 8500 at 40% Newegg Value.

-Geforce 2, 3 (non-MX) at 40% Newegg Value.

-Geforce 2, 4 MX series at 30% Newegg Value.

-Or if you'd like to slash your price on an ATi 8800 or higher, ATi 8500 or higher AIW, Matrox Parhelia, GF4, or GF FX to $40 and a letter of thanks to your mother we can talk.

2. In any case the card has to output a minimum of 1280x1024x16 @ 75hz.

3. Newegg Value is just that, a comparable. Other sources considered if you can't find the same chipset there. Brand is not important, chipset is.

4. I'll pay resonable shipping, which I'd define as $3-5. (Don't forget an anti-static bag! ;) )

5. My goal is to spend $40 or less and to help you on an upgrade. Assuming there are interested parties, I'd like to make a deal in about 2 weeks from now.

6. I can pay you via Paypal or check.

Homer, I just saw a GeForce FX 5200 128mb video card at Walmart for $98......even if the FX isn't anywhere near as good as a Radeon 9700 it's still well worth $98.....go to walmart and see if they have some in your town.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Homer,

I now have my Bulit by ATI Radeon 8500LE 128MB for sale. I was looking for 50 dollars. Mine is the Retail (better quality Memory for better OC if desired) which goes for about 95-100 dollars still. They are basically the current Radeon 9200's because ATI had so many left and had to sell them. The card is better than a 9000 / 9100.

I do paypal.

I have a savage 2 if your intrested I think it's got around 16 megs of ram.... oh ya it's agp...can't go wrong there. It be used a bit but still works fine...well did the last time I tryed it but it had a magnet that got layed on it for a few days on accident. I'm looking for about 50 or 60 for it...buys pays all shipping :D