Banned

Guest [OS]ResO

Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guests
(edited)

Hello, this is [OS]ResOlutiOn, ive been playing on yuor server for abuot a month now and have been having a pretty good time, i first found out abuot it when TFR my old clan joined the MCC, well my friend came over today and was looking to play some counter-strike so i decided that i would let him, he set his name to "i like boys" and double-clicked on the desktop icon that i have for your server. he got a message that says that due to previous cheat detection i have been banned from all secure servers, i dont really understand this because i have never cheated nor had hacks on my computer. I've been banned from only 1 server prior to this and that was the 14k server i used to play on when i first started to play. I would really like to be unbanned so that i could play on your server because its one of my favorites, if you could help me sort this problem out that would be great. Thx.

**edit** it appears that i have been banned from every counter-strike server known to man, or atleast all connected by the valve anti-cheat and i wont be unbanned until sometime in 2008. i could really use some help here.

-ResO

Edited by [OS]ResO

I would like to step in here and say i have knowen Reso for well a better part of 2yrs now. I think that this may be a false one but sine this is the Mmmm forums it really doesnt matter what i say. I wish you the best of luck Reso and i hope some how you find out what happen since i dont think you would ever cheat.

TeK
(edited)

Someone haxed your cd-key, Tried out OGC, and u get screwed. The only solution is to get yourself a new cd key. This happened to a friend of mine also.

Edit. I'm rly not trying to be sarcastic here...This is probably what happened.

Edited by TeK

Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guests

well i suppose that i cuold get another copy of half-life and that wouldnt really hurt me at all, would just have to change my admin on various servers. But did it ban my wonid or my IP address, cause if it was my IP than im pretty much screwed. I got my copy of HL from a friend of mine over 2 years ago but recently gave it back to him, i wonder if this cuold be his doing. well thanks for the help, and if you guys see anything just let me know, chances are ill spend the 15 bucks so that i dont have to miss any matches :(:(:(:(

Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guests

okay, looks like i just have to spend all the money that i have on a new copy of CS :(

ResO,Jul 2 2003, 08:20 AM] okay, looks like i just have to spend all the money that i have on a new copy of CS  :(

That is just a tragedy. I mean, c'mon. A team of guys spend a good part of their life making a game. G. Newell invested millions to make only one game. A cast of thousands were involved with production, packaging, publishing, etc.. And you have been playing their game for free, for two years. And now your :( because you have to give them some money.

:P

Or you can contact Eric Smith at Vavle (EricS@valvesoftware.com) with your situation. I highly doubt this will be effective with a VAC ban seeing as how it wasn't actually you that caused it but someone else with your WonID.

Also, I believe Valve gives out replacement CD-Keys for those hijacked but you have to ship your HL/CS CD-Case to them as verification.

Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guest [OS]ResO
Guests

i dont have my cd case or anything anymore, ill just go out any buy a new one sometime, ill use my starwars galaxies money i was gonna use to buy that, looks like that game needs some patches anyways before itll get good.

mmorpgs make me cry :( . Your better off with CS ne way. I shouldn't have to buy a game and also pay a monthly fee to play it. It makes me not want to buy FFXI cause its pay to play :( .

(edited)

I made a new friend yesterday. He lives in the apt complex I moved into. He writes strategy guides for a living!

oops, sorry, got off track cuz of the sidebar topic...wont' happen again.

Edited by dwEEziL

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Ya they VaC banned u from every server existing.

LMAO u said u let ur friend play on ur PC correct? Well he prolly noobed it up, got upset, and cried that he went and downloaded some hacks. He hacked it up and then they VACED u.