FYI

Fatty

The budget for this LAN party was designed around the original response and signup. More people than I thought took advantage of the early sign up (appreciated cause I've had to put down payments etc but I projected everyone at 60, my error)

However, if people that are signed up continue to drop, it's going to come out of my personal finances (when I started this I obviously knew that).

From here on out I can't afford to refund anyone that has paid and cancels.

Also, if you have any friends that could be possibles, look into it.

The bulk of the money has gone into the rental of the farm. While the location is perfect (private, remote, scenic) next year I will start looking earlier for more of a "warehouse" type atmosphere.

If everyone that is signed up at this very moment comes, I should break about even.

One of the main reasons for posting this is that we talked previously of what to do with the extra money. At this point in time, that topic is N/A.

ONE WEEK! GONNA BE A BLAST!

GC Founder
Well, after we had decided on the barn, my bro in law stated he could of gotten us a warehouse for around $1000 for the weekend...so maybe next year....

Would have been nice. I searched for a long time...the 24 hour access over a weekend eliminates 99% of the possible places.

Well he owns a construction biz and his mom and dad own a bunch of apartment complexs, so he has access to alot of buildings with 24hr access for a weekend (he even mentioned he could of gotten it for us for a week)

GC Founder

Sure.

There aren't any set costs to part/time, so obviously if you come to play, a contribution tossed in with everyone else's fees would be appreciated.

Please be random, that would be fun.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

who was it that was coming from st. louis?

Yeah, it really sucked. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone but worked gave me a new project with an aggressive deadline (one week after the LAN) plus the fact that I need to get my tires/wheels/brakes replaced before any trip.