Need a ban please

Kenger

wonid 3400664

300 ping, blatenly cheating. Looked like ogc hook, he would lag/jitter around the map nothing but headshots and he was usually shooting while lagging. SO when he should been hitting air he was hitting me in the eye. A lot of people saw it, ask linch, chamber, and someone else at his house. Aslo wanted saw, sniperfox, and soul.

Used the name [OMNI] Forgot the rest but oh well

No really Mag, I was there too, the guy [OMNI]Potent or something was h 4 x i n g to maxor man..I mean he was lagging all around couldnt hit him...he was shoting ppl through the walls..and I mtalking like not ur regular spot but like ...all of the sudden turnnign into a dir and shoting and getting a headie...I was going to report him but I didnt get a chance to write his WonID down :(

Im wiht Kenger on this one..this was like total hacking....we even started to tk that guy

Big my post doesn't really concern the hacker....

My post concerns a thread that was started in the TF forums about how much kenger doesn't like Mmmm...

The forum title is "truck Mmmm" Truck is not the word though...

My thought is i'd ban his donkey right now, save us both a hassle, he doesn't like us fine. Then you're not welcome into our server.... I tried to mend feelings with kenger about a month ago, but he still wants to be a punk, I will vote for a forum and server ban.... Have a nice day

this has nothing to do with kenger on OUR forums. not once has he disrespected you here on your own. You do not have to read fall3n forums, so please dont bring this up when it is irrelevant. He was trying to help your server of ridding a hacker, so please do your job and not let personal feelings interfere when they arent needed.

this has nothing to do with kenger on OUR forums. not once has he disrespected you here on your own. You do not have to read fall3n forums, so please dont bring this up when it is irrelevant. He was trying to help your server of ridding a hacker, so please do your job and not let personal feelings interfere when they arent needed.

good point.

Thread closed.