again...... ahhh

SemperFi

(edited)

ya im with kenger on this one......semper fi does mean alot to a marine....plus my step dad was a marine....i think if he saw* a person with that name talking like that.....he would be disappointed. So therefore if you have no idea what it means ......figure out why it is your name. I think you shouldve had a dishonerable discharge if you were a marine. i think that is very disrespectful to all marines.

Edited by i <3 Angelina Jolie

ya im with kenger on this one......semper fi does mean alot to a marine....plus my step dad was a marine....i think if he saw* a person with that name talking like that.....he would be disappointed.  So therefore if you have no idea what it means ......figure out why it is your name.  I think you shouldve had a dishonerable discharge if you were a marine. i think that is very disrespectful to all marines.

what makes you think i have no idea what it means... i have known what it has meant long b4 i ever used it as my tag.

you think i should have dishonorable discharge for talking about weed in a game?

you broke a rule and from what ive seen several others too....you have been given more chances to play on this server then others so you should feel very lucky to be playing here still. You are a rude and disrespetful person in the server and i know this from the way you have talked to me in the server....as for your name...i dont think you deserve it...but this is only comming from someone who has family members who are marines and looked at this and told me so themselves.

oh ya, im a rude and disrespecuful person.... *cough* bull *cough*

listen, i am only rude to those who are.... RUDE TO ME! wow isnt that a suprise!

why cant we get this topic deleted? this is getting extremely rediculous already.

I believe the United States Marines is also a drug free enviroment. You know that ) tolerance thing. Wouldn't let Uncle Sam catch you puffing one up or you might never be able to work at Burger King again  :blink:

what about that movie platoon? they did drugs!!!!!

anyone remeber when this was a game?

chillz out

:fatty: <----- :hug:

:=

:crazy: :prop: :zombie::yuck:

Semper i was playing hadnt said a word until i goofed up soemthing and said "its kinda hard to play when u have a girl on your lap feeding you grapes" and then you went off saying how i wasnt telling the truth that there was no girl and all this other crap.....now please dont tell me you are rude only when someone is rude to you first since you started that mess and wouldnt drop it. im now done with this because arguing with someone whos prob no older then 16 is pointless. If you still have a problem give me a way to contact you and will go at it there. These forums are not for arguing between people.

since you wont give me a way tot alk to you outside of here i guess ill just say what i have to....first off learn to qoute me right i never said ic ant play i just said it was hard to. and i dunno about any of the other guys here who are married or have gfs but im pretty sure all of theirs have sat on their laps and have fed them something before. my gf just happened to be doing it while i was playing CS. she just happens to like watching me play. i wouldnt even be in here posting had you not gotten on me about all this...that is why i think you are rude.

Vietnam was a totally different world than we have today. Those guys were drafted (for the most part). I would not expect the same feelings from someone who was drafted as from someone who signed up...besides...it was just a movie.

Were they even Marines in that flick? I forget...they may have been RA.

Don't close the topic...it's just getting interesting :blink:

They do Dishonorable. Someone at my last command got caught in his car doing drugs. He was on base, needless to say open mast. And well he is going to be in jail for 7 years. :blink:

Other then honorable is the same as dishonorable, can't work at mcdonalds, cant own a gun, pretty much anything uncle sam and mr bush controls you cant do. So lets hope mommy and daddy own a buisness that doesn't get money / support from the national government.