again...... ahhh

SemperFi

ok guess what every1 i got banned again :bang:

well i dono i just dont feel i shoulda been banned. :unsure:

was playing and i died and i noticed people talking about weed and its effects or sutmhing like that so i said

"i smoke weed" "weed is good" randomly and get banned oh well not much else to say.

plz unban :hug::peace:

sorry

Edited by SemperFi

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

That was pretty much directed towards me, due to the problems i was causing. I grew up since then and everythings been cool. And i still would like to add my two cents to this problem....

"I like the pope, the pope smokes dope!"

roasters32.jpg

I believe the United States Marines is also a drug free enviroment. You know that ) tolerance thing. Wouldn't let Uncle Sam catch you puffing one up or you might never be able to work at Burger King again :blink:

Then you do not belong wearing the tag, you have no idea what Semper Fi stands for or means, and if you are retired military you should set a higher standered then any civilian. Especially being a Marine. Wanna be's are nothing more then laughter.

I can see wher Kenger is coming from, Step. From what I understand, Semper Fi means a lot to a marine. More than just a sports team name. It might be kinda like someone using "Jehovah-jireh" for me.

But I can see the other side as well. Not saying he should change the name.

(edited)

I agree. Whereas I can see SemperFi just using it as a nick, it means a lot to those that actually are Marines and have served our country. Like Rev, I don't know if SemperFi should be made to change it but I do agree a degree of respect should be shown (not that he has shown any disrespect either).

Edited by dwEEziL