You had no right.....

flux

Map = De_chateau.....i went 4-0 in the pistol round. Someone told me that I was being banned for 30 minutes for d/l'ing de_747 from the server. Which I did no such thing. I left Trop and I checked if I had the map.... I did. So when I went back in, it made me d/l some gfx's. I downloaded 2 and I left cause I didn't feel like waiting. I could really care less that it was a half hour ban......but you had no right to ban me for absolutely nothing! I had the map in my maps folder. I did not download it from the server. So I think I deserve an apology. Seeing that I did not download it from the server. :disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust:

Ok look, I gave you 30min ban for disregarting admin and me, as a person who asked u for a favour...prior to switching to de_747 I asked everybody to please go and g/l the map from the site not the server...Don't tell me you missed that message cuz I did it with big letters accross the screen and it was up like for whole minute...we went to de_747 and we couldn't play it cuz of the lag caused by ppl d/ling the map from the server...

Now, mabye you have the bsp for the map but if you had the rest of the 7 MB package that comes along with it I don't think you woulda been sitting there on my score list, listed as a person getting the map from the server and causing us (the ppl who actually bothered to go and grab that 4 MB zip from the site) play in "Matrix" mode...

well shaw...i saw ur message and i went to go check if i had the map. i did so i came back on. i had to download to gfx's.....i had to go somewhere so i just got off cause i didnt feel like playing. oh and fatty...shaw put on the screen: SHOCK YOU ARE BANNED FOR 30 MINS FOR D/LING THE MAP OFF THE SERVER. Which i did not.

it made me d/l some gfx's.  I downloaded 2 and I left cause I didn't feel like waiting.

I think you contradict yourself here Jollie, now if you had the map it wouldn't make you download stuff right? or is it just my stupidity that doesnt make sense? besides there are 6 gfx files in total + ~8 sound files...having a bsp doesn't mean having the whole map

Actually, the map and gfx's are 2 different things. A map is just a bsp and possibly a text file to accompany it, which is the description of the map. Textures/sounds are not the map, just things used in it.

it made me d/l some gfx's.  I downloaded 2 and I left cause I didn't feel like waiting.

I think you contradict yourself here Jollie, now if you had the map it wouldn't make you download stuff right? or is it just my stupidity that doesnt make sense? besides there are 6 gfx files in total + ~8 sound files...having a bsp doesn't mean having the whole map

I would have to say pwnd by shaw, gg cky, you lose.

Sounds like both sides have presented their case, so I'll be closing the topic.

In the future, any admins that don't want to be bothered by the downloading lag, they will learn the cvar that turns that option off.