need a ban please

san`

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

i didnt tk anyone i didnt swear on teh swear filter the only thing THE ONLY THING i did was cuss at a teammate for being stupid and if that results to a perm ban then you know what i have to say truck YOU go ahead block me off of these forums and close this forum you guys are really under alot of ppls skin and i am just the first of probly many ppl tired of your bs you guys are 30 year old ppl that get off on ordering around ppl like 12-20 thats my 2 cents hell ill trucking put in a dollar you guys always kick ppl for stupid stuff and ban them for stupid stuff as in that angelina jolie case where uhh he/she/it didnt do anything and you banned him gj as far as i am concerened you guys keep being happy like this and you will have no one in your server for the ppl that think swearing is fine and dont want happy admins 69.12.83.200:27015, 69.12.9.204:27015 those are just 2 of many servers that are better then this one if the mmmm admins have any guts in them they'll leave this forum so ppl can see what other ppl really think but they probly dont so they'll just delete it and pretend like it never happened

*enlarged and highlighted for reader's ease by fatty

I will respond to your post, Storm.

First of all, Bigshaw banned you. Mmmm will give the admin who administered the ban the opportunity to respond to the situation and clarify exactly the reason WHY there was a banning. This HAS to happen before Mmmm will take any action concerning the situation. Consider if some jerk came in here and told us a bunch of lies (unlikely I know) and we immediately apologized and lifted the ban and condemned our own admin. It would make for a messy guild situation. That is why we always allow the admin involved to handle the situation. And because Bigshaw has most likely been out of town due to the holiday weekend, nothing has happened to your case.

Secondly, we never claimed to run a perfect server, but a rule infraction is cause for a ban. IF you had come in here and said, "I bypassed the swear filter and disrespected a teamate and I'm sorry. It wont happen again. I like playing on your server and would like that opportunity again if you could see it to unban me. Thanks!" then most likely someone would have unbanned you. But you broke the rules and expect US say WE ARE SORRY! Dont work like that.

Please think about this from an adult's perspective and I'm sure you will agree with us. We dont expect everyone to agree with all our rules on the server... we just expect you to observe them.