Mouse Sense

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

I am in search for a new mouse setting but i dont know what to play with i am currently at 11 what do you have? :ph34r:

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

also do you guys use Gametiger or regualr? which is better i do both

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
I am in search for a new mouse setting but i dont know what to play with i am currently at 11 what do you have? :ph34r:

everybody senz is diff. What's 11 senz on mine might be the same as 2.1 on TaPe's computer. So it's really nogood asking other people what senz they use unless they have the exact same hardware and software as you.

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

Which Reminds that CS is the Devil and my Computer is the Devils Minion!!!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I have 2.2 - easier to measure with about how far you can turn with a swipe of the mouse - I can do about a 180 or so if I get a good swipe - that's all I need.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Somebody convinced me to try 12... if I moved the mouse about a centimeter I was turned all the way around - Cane got a good laugh out of it though... as I recall :lol:

Used to 8.5 but I realized I aimed better with something lower. If i place my mouse in the middle of the pad, each corner of the pad is the corner of the screen. Guess I'll give it a shot. If I go 1-90 in the next few days, you all know why. =)

(hint: they updated VAC)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i use .8 <---- yes thats right "point 8"

I also dont use mouse acceleration, but I do have a nice func 1030 mousepad that helps with the super low sensitivity.

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

4.5 here, my mouse has 2 optical sensers which means it messes up twice as much so i need to be able to turn quick to compensate

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I use 10, and my mouse settings in Microsoft XP's mouse settings (IN control panel) is in the middle. Well, if you want good mouse settings (grumbles) I don't know how many times I should say this... go to the "On Counter-strike" forums in Public FOrums on this site, and look at my "Tweaking Guide"... it should teach you EVERYTHING you want to know about mouse settings, many Half-Life users don't know what Microsoft does to your mosue to make it act and react very oddly, so check out my tweaking page, and you should have a clearly better performing mouse... but... you don't have to listen to me. :blink:

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

My pc sux so i cant fiddle that much

i have a razor boomslang mouse, you can hold one of the buttons downand use the scroll and it changes the sensitivity. Its a good mouse, but I dont think i could ever change what i started on, it just doesnt feel right when you change it

I wonder if the game takes into consideration the mouse sensitivity that's already set up in windows....i.e. someone else's 10 might be more sensitive if their windows setting is higher...

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
I wonder if the game takes into consideration the mouse sensitivity that's already set up in windows....i.e. someone else's 10 might be more sensitive if their windows setting is higher...

correct

• 2 weeks later...

hey fatty, dont change your sensitivity....what you learned to play with is what you should stikc wiht...i learned playing on 11.5 which is really sensitive but i didnt know better then..but thats what i play with still because thats what im used to......if you switch you will play horrible trust me i tried it and felt like i had to move the mouse forever to see what i wanted.......thats it