greetings!

ratch

hi Mmmm friends (and community)!

just wanted to drop you a line to say 'waz up' and let you know i haven't forgotten all of ya. med school is a lot of fun, like going to the dentist and the proctologist at the same time. seriously though, things are going good and i am whooping butt in classes, and in a strange way, enjoying myself. learning amazing amounts of information, more than i ever thought i could retain or appreciate. its rough, but i gotta do it to get to be what i want to be.

hope you guys (and gals, can't leave knock out) are hanging in there and enjoying the last days of summer.

oh yeah, somebody please kill mags for me :D

hope this note finds you all well ~ ratch

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i just set the curve on my anatomy practical exam with a 99%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow we celebrate, someone say a few prayers for my liver, its gonna need it

(please note: i have not studied the liver yet, therefore i am free to ruin it still)

cheers!

LOL Dr. Ratch...

That will be the day. ;)

But we have a wedding to go to on friday and i plan on have a liver work out session!!!

NJ on your exam bud!!!! Setting the bar, i don't think i ever got that opportunity in college. Instead of setting the bar, i was seating at the bar. If ya catch my drift. HEY, OHHHHH!!