de_chinatown next prac. THUR.

Kurtz

Our next match is against ~ni~ on de_ chinatown.

Its a simple map with only 1 real flanking path.

awpers be ready

We are attacking them so its on their server 216.138.209.146:27017 check it out see how you ping i was at 70 with empty server.We are Ts first.

also ill be spending alot of time on dlm and that map the next few nights so stop by.

Practice thur. 8:30 est. on dlm

Do we pick who we challenge?  We should have killed cbw right out of their own tourney so they would become our advocate.....maybe next round.

I know ive explained this to you before even if you refuse too read the rules you should know the process by now.And your a teacher. ;) No play time for you young man.

Do we pick who we challenge?  We should have killed cbw right out of their own tourney so they would become our advocate.....maybe next round.

I know ive explained this to you before even if you refuse too read the rules you should know the process by now.And your a teacher. ;) No play time for you young man.

Ok ok, I read it. But can we pick next time? B)

Maybe we should tell cbw we want to have more input on how the league works.... :o

I agree with Fat that it would be a great thing to be able to choose where we attack. I kinda understand why the league is the way it is though since it would produce ad adminstrative nightmare to let ppl choose although if enough thought was put into it, it would work out.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I have CAL matches on thursday, I'll try to be there afterwards.

I agree with Fat that it would be a great thing to be able to choose where we attack.  I kinda understand why the league is the way it is though since it would produce ad adminstrative nightmare to let ppl choose although if enough thought was put into it, it would work out.

I was kinda joking, referring to MCC sorta...lol...but yea, a real game of risk lets you choose your strategy. One way or the other, CBW is gone next week baby.

I work tonight... But I have played the map before so I am familiar with with. Sorry I cant make it ....

I am off work on Sunday though. Also Ive been practicing AWP and have been doin great with it the last few days.