It's extremely simple..

Guest Bob

Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guests

During my unfortunate dial-up exile :lol: I tried to keep up on happenins around the ol' community. I play for 2 days in Plat and am amazed at the number of people moaning and crying about the rules and the admins that enforce 'em.

This admin is such a jerk, he kicked, bannned, slapped, etc. me and all I did was......I don't understand why we can't swear.......This is BS........How come I can't say golly gee!...........waaaah waaaah sob cry cry sniffle snort.....

Here...here's a hanky, now SHUT YER PIEHOLE AND LEMME PLAY!

Cbble, middle of the day Saturday, a reg whom I won't name complains for 15 minutes straight both in text and voice about Rev kicking him ONE time 2 weeks ago. During the course of the complaints, half the team gets in on it, I mute the entire team finally, half of 'em whining and agreeing with the poor kickee and half of 'em telling the other half to shut up and play.....these peeps are sooooooo lucky I don't have admin, Mr. Ban would have been in high gear that day :D

Anyway, it is extremely simple:

FOLLOW THE RULES

For those of you who refuse to read those 4 short paragraphs, I'll explain the gist of them right here:

Anything that you wouldn't do or say in front of your grandmother, don't do it here

A little basic? Yes, but it should clear up all the "I don't understand why we can't yell, scream and type obscenities, call each other names, cry about cheating, bs kills, it's a free country, what about freedom of speech, bla bla bla whine, tinkle, moan and CRY" Along with everything else that bothers some poor soul who gets to come to a really nice community with one of the best servers out there and it doesn't cost them a RED CENT!

You (We) have no rights here, none, zip, zero, nein, nich, null, not one tiny little right. It's Mmmm's server, as we all know, provided by, kept up, running and smooth by them for YOU (US). Follow their rules or find another place to play, if you are one who says, "but but but my frieeeeends play here, I don't wanna (sob, sniffle) find another serrrrrrver......but why can't I say @#$@# @##@!#$# @#$@#$ and @#$%$%$#!" If you are one of those, just leave now please, because you'll never understand...Mmmm provides a place where you obviously want to be, at no charge or inconvenience to you, at least have the respect to behave how they ask you to while you are using the service they provide.

Simple.

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

Stuff like this is the #1 and only reason why I ONLY play CS on Mmmm. I've been playing CS for a while now, and I've played on a lot of different servers, and Mmmm is simply the best.

I'm all grownsed up now, and I play CS purely for the love of the game. I don't have time to waste on playing on a server where there are hackers, griefers, tk'ers, noobs, or just lamers in general. Mmmm's do a reasonably good job at ensuring this... could be better, but it's by far the best I've ever seen.

The swear filter... The swear filter is a GOOD THING. It's frusterating when words like "circumstance" and "title" get filtered out, but it immediately filters out a lot of lamers who just can't communicate without being vulger.

Teamwork... I'd love to see more better teamwork on Mmmm, and more attention paid to the spirit of the game. I'm tired of watching CTs not even try to defuse the bomb because they figure they can't get there it time, or they want that extra kill, or they want to hang on to their precious AWP. If you couldn't get to the bombsite it time to defuse, what were you doing in that spot in the first place? Anyways, I digress a little, but there seems to be a little too much emphasis on "me", and not enough on "my team".

That's my only criticism, and it's very minor. Great job to the Mmmms, and please keep up the good work. Some of us really appreciate it.

Bird

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Hey Bob, that sounds like a whine to me please kick him Rev...jk

Well said bob.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Mr. Bob is a very intelligent person. ;)

I couldn't have put it better myself, sir. I have noticed too, a trend of ignorance, and little children around the server. Would it be very hard to put the rules in the Stastme part of the intial connection anyone makes to MMMM? I mean, when you connect, it loads that page of text made by STATSme. In joe.to servers, they post the rules instead of the STATSme annoucnments, maybe this would be a better buffer for people not knowing the rule?

-OrB

Half the people that cause these problems don't know how to read Orbital so I don't know how much help it would be.

Hmm, maybe we'll bring Bob back into admin for our double secret operation codenamed "The Purification".