slapnuts banned?

Guest slapnuts

Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guests

Hey guys I m slapnuts I used to play a lot on 1.5 but not as much on 1.6 cause I still playing 1.5. I tried to connect 3 days ago only to find I was banned.Haven t play here in about a month,am puzzled,don t hax as my stats will state.Mmmm Tropolis is an awsome server and will play a lot once wonid is toast,my steamid is 0:1:81 023 0 01:41 71 0 . Can you please look into this for me and let me know what s going on,Thank You.

Thats the strangest steamID I have seen thusfar :o .

I think u have too many numbers in there. Look in your steam.txt file and just look for the "0:0: or 0:1:" and the number following it. no more no less.

Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guests

Negative there Fatty what happened on 10/23??Like I said haven t played here in awhile so I don t remember.Get back to me and let me know cause i would like to play again.If anyone remember s me, I never hacked,caused problems and was always quiet.Hopefully this is a mistake.

Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guests

HEY Fatty i don t remember ever playing on that map,i don t even remember you unless you use a different name.Look at my records whenever i have played on Mmmtropolis i never TA ia must vhave been my 5 y/o son.I apoligize for this but believe me i swear it wasn t me i know my past record will prove it wasn t me,if you can PLEASE unban me i swear it will never happen again!!If anyone remember s me when i used to play regularly they will back me up hopefully.Please and hopefully Thank You!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guest slapnuts
Guests

Geez Fatty it was a typing mistake,i can type like 10 words a minute.Anyway fook it I tried to explain and apoligize i sure ain t going to beg.Unfortunate when an admin must not have enough power in theur own life have to play god on here but it happens,oh well what u going to do.well thanks to you other admins you have an awsome server thatnks for letting me play here enjoyed it ,peace.

Geez Fatty it was a typing mistake,i can type like 10 words a minute.Anyway fook it I tried to explain and apoligize i sure ain t going to beg.Unfortunate when an admin must not have enough power in theur own life have to play god on here but it happens,oh well what u going to do.well thanks to you other admins you have an awsome server thatnks for letting me play here enjoyed it ,peace.

I only asked you what the real age of your son was....if you don't want to carry on the conversation and begin your pout now, that's fine.