How it would be best...

Fatty

I envision a team of 15-20 players, all on TS, perhaps seperated into 2 or 3 squads, all listen to one or two leaders, working toward the objective.

I'm not sure if we can find 30-40 players around there, but that's where I'd like to go. Before this can happen, however, we'll need a home server. Whenever I play I give DLM/DOH a shot first. We would have to have an established server in the community to get our numbers up high enough.

Alternatively: Keep your eyes open for any organized COD leagues, etc. Perhaps we can jump on one of those.

I envision a team of 15-20 players, all on TS, perhaps seperated into 2 or 3 squads, all listen to one or two leaders, working toward the objective.

I'm not sure if we can find 30-40 players around there, but that's where I'd like to go.  Before this can happen, however, we'll need a home server.  Whenever I play I give DLM/DOH a shot first.  We would have to have an established server in the community to get our numbers up high enough.

Alternatively:  Keep your eyes open for any organized COD leagues, etc.  Perhaps we can jump on one of those.

well i envision me kickin your azz on the server tonight if you got the marbles to show up.

:peace: read between the lines :D

GC Founder

I believe to find them you gotta log onto TS and ask em where they are....cause the ...darnit, does that server have a name yet? cause people aren't there. We started a 2v2 there yesterday and it developed quite nicely...had 5 v 5 at one point.

Anyways...that's just pubbin....and yes, that's fun, but everyone on the same TS channel is fun too...but not what I'm talking about....