I'm buying...again!

gOOters

The white one (the "Beast") is a 240Z. He got it for $6500 when the guy wanted $13 cuz the guy really needed money and he was paying cash. It came with a nitrous tank. He wants to drop a new engine in it cuz the current one is having issues. The red car is a '93 gen3 Mazda RX-7. It was a 2-rotor engine and he was getting ready to purchase a 3-rotor engine to drop in it until an off-dutty police officer ran a red light and totaled it. He just hasn't updated his website in a while.

You talking about the blue Suburu WRX? I don't know all the "type" abbreviations. The WRX belongs to a friend who recently moved to Colorado. It is a sweet car with a bit of a punch to it. Nothing compared to the RX-7 or the S2000, but still nice and plenty of room for hauling people or stuff.

Hmm...he must have added that spoiler to it aftermarket then. If it was a WRX STi (which it LOOKS like from behind), it would have more than "a little kick to it". And it would eat stock RX-7s (certainly not modified though!) and floss it's teeth with the S2000. Although I think the RX-7 and S2000 are about eleventy-four times more beautiful!